45.1 Is President Yu can't?

After Gu Ye finished eating the watermelon in his hand, he hesitated for a while between the two of them, he replied: I choose Yu Ze, count for my daddy. You have never seen how shocking his golf clubs are!

Netizens were all amused in a row hahaha: The same world and the same dad, it turns out that Daddy Gu also beats his son!

I remembered that when I was a child, I didn't want to go to school and was chased by my dad for two kilometers with a stick. Is there any psychological shadow?

......

Netizens began to talk about the tragic past of being pitted by their father. Gu Ye wiped his hands with a wet tissue and began to type: Yu Ze, born in a scholarly family, received strict education since childhood, graduated from a world-class famous university, the youngest Ph.D. in finance, now a leader of the younger generation in the business world. In three years, he promoted the domestic electronics industry to the world and became the youngest and most potential entrepreneur on the Forbes rich list.

You already know these things, so I won't say more about it, I'm counting on the future. Yu Ze's fate is to has no descendent in his life, be rich in life, and have only few bumps, he can be described as the son of destiny. If he were born in ancient times, it is definitely the fate of the emperor. Even in the contemporary era, he will become the top existence in the industry, not only for fate, but also for his ability. He is a born leader and will stand at the top of his life. Some people may not believe in fate, but I want to say that he is God's own son. If you want to calculate him because of his young age, you have to weigh whether God will take your life back.

Gu Ye clicked to send it, netizens complained one after another: You are crazy if you say that he has no descendent!

Yes, do you know how many people want to marry Yu Ze? Which one can't give birth?!

Even if he's sick, now that the medical skills are so advanced, isn't it easy to get a baby? How can there be no future generation?

Master Gu, are you not afraid of President Yu coming to you? No descendent ah! You dare to say it!

The old saying goes, "There are three unfilial piety, no descendent is the greatest." Master Gu, your mouth is going to cause trouble!

I wonder who is Yu Ze's wife, why can't he have a baby? Now that the medical skills are so advanced, test-tube babies can also be used. Yu Ze is so rich and can give birth to a few.

I don't feel worthy of him. The celebrities have good looks, but I don't feel that they have a temperament with him. I haven't seen him have a scandal with any woman for so long.

Haven't had a gossip... Does he like men?

Impossible, he has never had a scandal with a man!

He is the only man in the Yu family. If he is with a man, his father will not be angry?

Could it be that he can't?

Fuck buddy, you dare to say more than Master Gu!

Ah! Give this buddy a stick of incense and go well~

...

Gu Ye was speechless when he saw this place. When he spoke the truth, you guys don't believe him, he really has no descendent. The miraculous here is, there is a marriage line, but there is no descendent! He also wondered, why? Does he really like men?

Damn it! Gu Ye slapped his thigh with excitement, he immediately reacted. Yes, if Yu Ze likes men, he can perfectly explain that he has a marriage line but no offspring!

As soon as this thought came up, Gu Ye's phone buzzed.

Yu Ze: I heard that you counted for me?

Gu Ye was shocked, this news is too fast! He replied cautiously: Don't be angry, I'm telling the truth.

Yu Ze: I have no descendent, some people say I can't?

Gu Ye twitched the corner of his mouth and replied quietly: There is only one who said that, no one believes it yet. Don't lower yourself to his level. Netizens just say it casually.

After sending it for several minutes, Yu Ze didn't reply.

Gu Ye asked uncertainly: Are you really angry? I'm not to blame! I'm not talking nonsense!

Yu Ze still did not reply.

Gu Ye couldn't help himself. Is this really true? He sent another: They talk nonsense! I believe in you, it's not your problem! I looked at your picture, I can tell if you're sick!

Yu Ze responded in seconds this time: En.

Gu Ye, why should he be more serious about this kind of issue? So childish!

Yu Ze: Are you still getting used to it in school?

The topic was finally normal, Gu Ye replied: The military training will start tomorrow, which will take half a month.

Yu Ze: When are you free, I will visit you.

Gu Ye: It's an hour and a half by car. It's too much trouble.

Yu Ze: No trouble, get off work early, let's have a meal together.

Gu Ye: Okay, tell you when it was time.

Yu Ze: Give me your address.

Gu Ye sent the address without thinking about it. The two chatted for a while, it was ten o'clock unknowingly. Gu Ye looked at his watch and replied: I'm not talking to you anymore, I'm going to sleep, I have to do military training tomorrow.

Yu Ze: Pay attention to heatstroke prevention, good night.

The corner of Gu Ye's mouth was hooked, thinking that Yu Ze's cold and quiet temperament would have been able to talk to him for so long, he could still say goodnight to him, probably no one would believe it. However, it is really heartwarming.

————

The first-year freshmen in main campuses all started military training. Gu Ye was wearing camouflage and found Zhao Pengyu and Xia Xiang in a group of camouflaged eggs. They were thinking of the joke, "It's a pity that the trainers weren't allowed to bring the mobile phone. If you can bring it, just take a photo and keep it. Look at it in half a month. It's definitely not the same color shade."