33.1 Ghost House Exploration Night

Gu Ye came to the gate of the hospital and just saw the two young men who had a hard-to-look face. Xia Xiang's mother hurriedly stopped the car when she saw it and ran down and asked, "Two masters, how is my son?"

The elder said with nothing-to-live-for face, "Pardon me, elder sister, please find somebody better qualified than me!" After saying that, he flung off and walked away.

Xia Mother's body shook when she was flung off, she looked at Gu Ye more cautiously, as if she was looking at the last straw that could save her two children.

Gu Ye sighed, pity the parents in this world, he couldn't bear to look at this expression.

A few minutes later, Gu Ye saw Xia Xiang and Xia An, the two brothers, in the same ward. Xia An is two years older than Xia Xiang, he seems to know a lot more physically stronger than Xia Xiang, lying on the hospital bed is exactly two sizes bigger than Xia Xiang. Gu Ye saw their grandparents sitting next to Xia Xiang and his father who was sitting alone between the two brothers. He couldn't help squinting his eyes.

Seeing Gu Ye, Xia Xiang's family stood up and asked nervously, "Is this Little Master Gu?"

Gu Ye nodded and held out a finger, "I only have one request. No matter what I do for a while, you guys don't talk, don't disturb me."

Grandma Xia Xiang asked nervously, "Little sir, can my grandson be saved?"

Gu Ye's mouth curled up, "Which one are you talking about?" 

The old lady said nervously: "Two grandsons, both have to be saved."

Gu Ye smiled, "If your big grandson hears these words, he should be very happy."

The Xia family was taken aback, and Gu Ye said this as if there was something in it. Before they could come back to sense, Gu Ye had already gone to see people. He looked at Xia Xiang first, and pointed his finger between Xia Xiang's eyebrows, "One soul and one spirit have been dragged away, the soul didn't come back even when being called. This unlucky kid, how did he live until now?"

Mama Xia's face paled nervously, just about to speak, thinking of what Gu Ye said just now, she closed her mouth tightly with tears in her eyes.

Gu Ye looked at Xia An again, his face lightened slightly, "The big brother is okay, he only lost his soul, I can wake him up in a while. Auntie, you can talk."

Mother Xia came up and asked, "What about Xia Xiang?"

Gu Ye smiled, "Auntie, do you really not love your eldest son?"

Mother Xia was anxious, "Why?"

"Your family gave me the feeling that the eldest son is not important, only the second son is a treasure of your heart. Have you ever thought about the feelings of the eldest son?" Gu Ye looked at the eldest's face, "Xia An has not studied well since he was a child, he is not as good as his younger brother. He is rebellious, disobedient, and dislikes Xia Xiang even more. Right?"

The Xia family's expressions changed, Gu Ye was right.

Mother Xia wiped her tears and said with red eyes, "Both the palm and the back of the hand are made of flesh, how can it not hurt? That is, Xia Xiang has been in poor health since he was a child, his eyes are like that. Our whole family is afraid that he will get killed by something one day, we would be more concerned about him. Perhaps because of this, the eldest has grievances, he is becoming more and more disobedient, and he is unwilling to communicate with us. We are also responsible for this incident."

Xia Xiang's father also regretted, "If we care more about him, we won't make him what he is now. If he doesn't go out with that group of friends, he won't have today."

"Wait for Xia An to wake up, you can communicate with him, I think he is a responsible person, just lacking love." Gu Ye held a piece of talisman paper in both hands and asked for Xia An's birthday eight characters, he put this talisman paper folded into four squares and pressed against Xia An's head, "Xia An? Xia An?"

After yelling twice, Xia An didn't respond. Gu Ye frowned, "It is reasonable to say that it's impossible, unless, he did not want to come back."

"Did not want to come back?" Once the Xia family heard this, all of them nervously came over, Mother Xia cries out loud, "Is he angry with us that he doesn't want to live anymore?"

When Gu Ye heard Mother Xia's cry, his head hurts, "You calm down first! I think there is another possibility." Gu Ye looked at Xia Xiang, who had lost one of his soul and spirit. It has been two days, this piece of sweet-smelling pastry was still stabled and hasn't been eaten. There's definitely a reason, "He should be with Xia Xiang, otherwise, Xia Xiang will not just lose one soul and one spirit."

"Is he protecting his brother?" Saying until here, Mother Xia began to cry again. Gu Ye supported his forehead, he liked the sensible type like Mother Zhao and the kind of his little mother who made others cry when she was wronged. A woman who's made from water like Mother Xia, it is not that she's not good, it's he that can't handle her. Gu Ye squeezed his forehead, "Auntie, don't cry, it's easy to find them. Do you know which ghost house Xia An went to explore?"

Father Xia comforted his wife and asked her to calm down. He shook his head and said, "We don't know this too well. I'll ask his classmates."

Gu Ye tilted his head and looked at the ward when the other party called. From the moment he entered the door, he felt that something was there, peeping at him. Just now, it became more obvious to him that there is not just a ghost here, there are several!

Gu Ye sighed and said faintly: "A place like a hospital is where yin and yang meet. No wonder you dare to go out during the day. Troubling you, please close the curtains and close the door." 

The Xia family obediently did. The ward is a special ward, the curtains are shaded and sun-proof. After being closed, the whole room is darkened, almost as dark as the night is.

Gu Ye walked to the shelf in the corner. There was a small vase on the top shelf with a few pink fake flowers in it. A sneer appeared at the corner of Gu Ye's mouth. He picked up a cinnabar pen and drew in the void. A red line went into the vase, the next second, he pulled out the pitch-dark things and Gu Ye threw it on the ground. The black shadow turned into a villain in the blink of an eye. The little thing was about to struggle when a cinnabar pen had already been poked on his head. Gu Ye said with a cold face, "Don't move!"

Feeling Gu Ye's killing intent, the black shadow was so frightened that they trembled and didn't dare to move.

After seeing what this dark shadow was, Gu Ye's eyes widened in surprise, "A child?" 

The ghost shrank into a ball in fright, shocked enough by Gu Ye's fierceness just now.

Gu Ye frowned, his eyes fell under the bed again, he crouched down, reached out, took out a little black man from under the bed, and drew twice in the void with a cinnabar pen. In order to prevent him from escaping, Gu Ye tied him up and put it near the wall.

Gu Ye pointed and threatened them: "Squat for me, don't move! Who moved will be spanked in the ass!"

Both of them shuddered by Gu Ye as if the person in front of them was not a human being, but a cannibal demon king.

Gu Ye looked at them, his face gradually became serious. He thought that the ghosts that could play the master like that were very strong and did a lot of evil. He was ready for a battle, but he did not expect to take out the souls of two children. What surprised him the most was that the two children were physically incomplete. They should have been incomplete when they were alive. It can be said that it is a coincidence that one of them is like this, but, why are both of them like this?

At this moment, Gu Ye suddenly felt a chill in the back of his head and a biting chill came over. Gu Ye turned his head abruptly and saw a weird red light flashing from the air outlet of the air conditioner. Gu Ye lifted the cinnabar pen. The red line flicked over, tied the little ghost inside, and directly dragged it out. This little ghost was obviously larger than the two before. His left arm was deformed, his teeth were fiercely baring, he wanted to rush to bite Gu Ye. Gu Ye grabbed the back of his neck with one hand, drew a red line to tie him two more times, and pressed him against the wall.

Seeing him, Gu Ye suddenly had an inexplicable premonition in his heart, because he was also physically incomplete.

"Red Bean, catch the two who ran away back for me." As soon as Gu Ye's voice fell, the Buddhist beads on his wrists flashed a red light and disappeared in a blink of an eye. After a few breaths, the two little black children were picked up by the red beans. She also tied them with a red thread and pressed them in the corner of the wall.

Five little ghosts squatted at the root of the wall like carrots. Gu Ye looked at the souls of these five children with an ugly expression. They were all physically impaired!

At this time, Xia Xiang's father finished the phone call, his voice trembling said: "Little sir, I just asked the family of two of Xia An classmates. They said that after returning, their children were in a coma, the same as Xia An."

Gu Ye said with a sullen face, "No need to ask, it's more appropriate to ask them."

Xia Xiang's family couldn't see these little ghosts. The more they can't see it, the stranger they felt, they all stood at the window with the pale face. In the corner of the wall, they dare not speak. Gu Ye looked at them, took out a porcelain bottle reluctantly, took all these little ghosts away, stood up, and said, "Tonight, I will go to the ghost house to find the two brothers. Now that I sealed their souls, their condition won't get worse, just wait for my news."

The Xia family gratefully sent Gu Ye out. Gu Ye asked for Xia Xiang's father's mobile phone number and kept it as a backup. As soon as he left the hospital, Gu Ye received a message from Zhao Pengyu: I heard that Xia Xiang had an accident. Did you go to the hospital?

Gu Ye: At the First People's Hospital.

Zhao Pengyu replied in seconds: Stay still, wait for me to find you!

Half an hour later, Zhao Pengyu rushed to the entrance of the hospital with sweat, he found Gu Ye who was eating popsicles, then he asked anxiously: "What's the matter? Has Xia Xiang been saved?"

Gu Ye shook his head and gnawed his mouth to let him calm down a bit.

Zhao Pengyu was frightened, "What's the situation? Even you can't save him?"

Gu Ye said calmly, "The two, Xia Xiang and his brother, can still be saved. I will go to the ghost house tonight and solve the problem. They should wake up tomorrow morning."

"You're going alone?"

Gu Ye nodded, "Ok, I'm a loner, got used to it."

Zhao Pengyu was worried, "I'll go with you. You will deal with ghosts, I will block the people for you."

Gu Ye was enthusiastic in his heart and patted Zhao Pengyu on the shoulder, "I can go by myself. You are not in this business, there's something that can scare you just after looking at it."

"Then, find a friend who is in the same business with you to go with you!"

Gu Ye smiled awkwardly, "Okay, I'll look for it in a while." 

"Look for a fart, you won't find one." He also knows Gu Ye's temperament, he seems to smile at everyone like there is no distance, but in fact, it is difficult for others to enter his heart as he keeps a distance from everyone. He himself and Xia Xiang should be Gu Ye's only friends, but they are not the friends that can tell anything to.

Zhao Pengyu also bought a popsicle at the entrance of the hospital, he said while eating: "I will accompany you, I brought the equipment. Didn't you say that I have strong yang energy? If something happens, I'll stand in the front. One man as a mountain pass, ten thousand men without enemy!" (TN: Don't get what he means by saying this.)

Gu Ye curled up his mouth, "If you want to follow along, thank you."

Zhao Pengyu smiled and punched Gu Ye on the shoulder, "Thank for what, who made us buddies?"