23. He's Still Alive?

Gu Ye took out the small box he carried with him from his pocket, took out a small cinnabar pen from the inside, squatted down, drew a magic circle on the ground, and put the rune paper in the center of the circle.

He got up and took a step back, and then drew a slightly smaller one.

Got up again, and drew again.

Zhao Pengyu looked inside and found that Gu Ye's drawings were gradually decreasing in succession, getting smaller and simpler, got more and more puzzled, "Gu Ye, what are you doing?"

After Gu Ye draw the last circle, he stood up and hooked his fingers.

Zhao Pengyu walked over, "Need help?"

Gu Ye pulled his hand and took the cover off the other end of the cinnabar pen, exposing a small needle tip. Zhao Pengyu hadn't figured out what he wanted to do, then his finger hurt, "WTF! What are you doing?"

Gu Ye seriously explained: "Every array needs a drop of blood. You are stronger than me. So, your Yang is definitely better than mine. Your blood works better."

Zhao Pengyu raised an eyebrow. "I think you are simply afraid of pain.

Gu Ye was exposed, but he did not refute. He pulled Zhao Pengyu to drop the blood into a circle and then pushed him away. "Stay away, don't get in the way."

Zhao Pengyu grinds his teeth, so this is what they called a bad friend!

Gu Ye stood in the smallest circle, narrowed his eyes, and a sneer at the corners of his mouth, "Yangming Dakui, Yuanji Wenchang, Yinjing Taichi, Taishang Xuanyuan, listen to my order and return!" (TN: This part is him chanting his spell, I don't know how to translate them logically so, I'll leave it in pinyin, don't ask me what is pinyin, I'm not sure myself too.)

As soon as Gu Ye's words fell, more than a hundred kilometers away, a middle-aged man who was lying in bed suddenly opened his eyes, widened a pair of green mung bean rat eyes, and got up in disbelief, opened a purple box on the table, looked at a black line rune on the talisman inside, and cold light of evil spirits appeared in his eyes. He immediately picked up the long sword made of copper coins, picked up the rune paper, and drew gestures while chanting.

As he chanted, the rune paper was like a spinach absorbing water, from the withering state, it instantly stood upright.

Gu Ye tilted his head and sensed something. His mouth slightly twitched and he took a step forward. Standing in the next circle, he took the cinnabar pen to draw a few simple strokes. "Feigang Yixi, Wangui Fuchang, hundred ghosts, listen to my command, and return where you belong to!"

The middle-aged man feels the gloomy atmosphere around him, it feels like he was trapped inside the swamp, the spiritual Qi is getting less and less, it was suffocating that he has difficulty in breathing. The cold wind under his feet was getting stronger and stronger, he was busy reading and jumping, and vacated one hand and burned a rune, poured the ash into the water, and drank it with nausea feeling, so that he could feel a little bit better.

Gu Ye pursed his lips and took another step. The seven constellations formation was stronger than the last as one moved forward at a time, making the other party feel the pressure, stepping into the abyss of despair, and destroying the other party's will, step by step. This kind of game is only interesting when one keeps on playing.

Zhao Pengyu watched as Gu Ye said something incomprehensible at each step. The blood-red rune has gradually turned yellow. As Gu Ye approached, he shook every step, as if he was afraid, it looked very weird at a glance.

The middle-aged man just took a breath and suddenly felt something pressed down on his head. He felt the gloom of ghost Qi, gritted his teeth, crawled under the table, took out the peach sword he had kept for a long time, and exhausted his whole body's strength to stab the sword up, and the pressure on him paused. The middle-aged man's eyes showed joy, but when he wishes to stand up, the pressure would suddenly rise several times, just like something fell straight down, the peach sword broke off. The middle-aged man screamed, his right hand twisted unnaturally, and it was broken.