~: Chapter Seven :~

Start from the beginning

"I have to make him presentable if you two are going to get married, and it has to be perfect if he is going to fight alongside you and your temper." she said, crossing her arms with a glare.

"I don't have a temper dumbass!" I yelled.

"Well yelling like that only proves my point now. Would you just sit there and stay quiet while I get everything I need for him!" she yelled back, I could tell Kiri didn't like that.

"No! You can do that later dumbass, he'll be here for quite a while y'know!" I yelled again, getting up and ignoring the pain.

"Bakugou, sit down." she said, pushing my chest making me step back and sit down again.

The room went dead silent as Kiri was behind her, a loud growl coming from his chest as he stared her down. Pinky looked really pale and Dunce looked ready to faint in the corner, though Kiri looked like someone completely different. His once cheerful looking appearance long gone, replaced by a terrifying sight.

His sharp teeth were bared, his growl tumbling past them, and looking ready to tear into something or someone. His eyes seemed to have darkened and had a deadly glare to them that made it hard to find the will to move. His soft hands were clenched tight at his side, though it was clear that his claws were out and ready at a moment's notice. He was slightly hunched over, though quite relaxed as if he would launch forward at any time.

"U-uh h-hey Kiri, y-you wanna calm d-down a bit?" Pinky asked, slowly putting her hands up in front of her.

His only response was slowly getting closer and growling a little louder, looking almost feral.

"B-bakugou, a little help here?" Pinky said, inching away from Kiri.

"Kiri?" I called, quietly.

He looked a little calmer hearing me, so I got an idea and slowly got up. I put my hands in front of me as I carefully crept towards him. He never once took his eyes off of Pinky, till I bumped into a table and hissed slightly at the pain in my hips. His eyes darted over to me before going back to Pinky.

"Kiri? It's ok, everythings ok." I said quietly, gently touching his shoulder and watching him tense.

He stepped between me and Pinky, still not turning away from her. I hugged him, resting my head on his back, drawing small shapes on his stomach. I could feel him relax in my arms, purring very softly so only I could hear him. I peaked around him and motioned for the others to leave, Kiri tensed again when they started to move. I went back to drawing shapes, humming softly so he'd relax again.

I reached up and started to comb through his hair. We were all shocked when he fell to his knees and leaned into my touch, he looked calm so I kept petting him as they left. Once the door was closed he turned and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and pinning me to a wall. I blushed, not fighting when he leaned in and kissed me.

-Smut warning beans-

He started to undress me as he kissed his way down my neck. I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loud and held onto his hair as he went on kissing me. He managed to get everything off of me and his hand was exploring my body while one was holding me up. He gently grabbed my cock and slowly started to rub it, sliding his thumb over my slit from time to time.

"AHH~ Kiri fuck~" I moaned out when he bit one of my nipples.

He slowly sucked on my nipple while he slid three fingers in my mouth. I moaned around his fingers as he sucked and nibbled on my nipples and neck. I could feel his teeth graze and nip at my neck when he took his fingers out of my mouth, I finally let out a moan and panted. My skin felt like it was on fire as his hands skimmed over it and he sunk his fingers in.