Audtion Tape

(Y/N) didn't know he was being filmed at school but of course he didn't pay attention to most things unless it directly affected him. The film showed a short kid wearing a grey hoodie, camo cargo pants, and black sneakers. His hood was up but his facial features could be seen still, the kid had long messy black hair and his skin is pale enough to be considered a goth. "Yo (Y/N)! Stop a second and tell us what your interests are!" The pale boy stopped and faced the camera but didn't keep eye contact with it "I enjoy swimming and nature. Can I go now?" "Yeah man! Now get lost." The short kid ran off and the camera holder turned it on themselves. "Dude couldn't even hold the eye of the camera! Hahaha! He would be perfect for the show, he doesn't get along with anyone here plus he's just embrassing! Why not show it to the entire world?" The camera cut to black.

The camera feed turned back on and in the feed was the (Y/N) kid who was sitting by himself with his hood down. The kid had some headphones in and was listening to music when suddenly a small cat walked up to him and jumped in his lap. "The dude has a crazy attraction with animals, it doesn't matter what they all love him." The camera cut to black once again before it turned back on again at a different time. The scene was (Y/N) helping someone with homework "The dude gets picked on by everyone but still helps anyone who asks for him, strange isn't it?". The camera turned off and that was all for the audtion tape.