chapter 3

"hey!" Twice shouted ,he struggled to get up before compress shoved it down his throat. "Good boy~" compressed moaned while holding twice to his crotch, twice is mine filled with anxiety as compress began to slip his mask off. "Let's get a good look at that pretty little face of yours~" compressed he's sending twice into a panic causing him to push off of compressed and run into the corner of the room senselessly. As compress buttoned his pants he walked towards twice,"stay away!" Twice said seemingly scared."it's ok~ I'll be gentle~" he said not even trying to hide his motives, "p-promise..?" Twice said giving into compress's charm."such a good boy~" compress whispered into his ear as he positioned himself in between twice as legs. Twice gasped as he felt compressed push it in, he felt his legs shake as it was pushed farther.

Twice could feel his stomach turn as compress started to thrust it in and out of him."c-compress~!" He moaned while still trying to take in the size,"oh c'mon~ your not that weak~.." compress purred as twice tried to keep himself from crying. "I-it hurts..~" twice tried to speak up,he leaned his head back as compress kissed his neck. Compress could hear him panting heavily as he continued,as Sako slowed down he could feel twice loosen up. He flinched as he felt compress pull out,"so fragile~" Sako whispered into his ear making his face turn a dark red. Compress pulled twice onto his lap only to look back to kurogiri standing at the door. "May I talk to compress..?" Kurogiri said in a blunt voice, twice nodded and stepped back as he walked away with kurogiri. "What was that." Kurogiri said completely changing his tone, "I was simply enjoying myself~" compress said senselessly with a smirk. He flinched in pain as his head flung to the side, he looked at kurogiri to see his hand raised. "Fuck was that for?!" Compress said as anger filled his voice,"I don't want you with anyone else." Kurogiri said firmly.

" Ok and?" Sako said completely pissed,"I'm gunna make sure you stay with me.." he said while wrapping his arms around compress's waist. "Fine.." compress said slightly flustered, "good, now get to bed" kurogiri said with a hint of joy slipping into his voice. "Ok.." Sako said with a sigh, as he layed down he could feel himself drift off until finally he blacked out.

(The next morning)

As he woke up the next morning he was started awake by the yelling of tomura and dabi. He found himself walking towards the yelling in his messed up suit. "I see you're awake" kurogiri said in a somewhat annoyed tone,"hello commie!" Toga shouted with a smile, he rolled his eyes at the nickname."go clean yourself up, breakfast is on the table" kurogiri spoke as compressed walk to his room. As he came out of his room perfectly dressed the arguing only became louder, "Quit it now." Kurogiri's voice made tomura go silent, dabi ran off in either fear or anger."how ya doin?" Toga said cheerfully as she had compress,"good, now please get off" he said calmly."no!" She said cheerfully with a giggle and squeezed him tightly,"toga!" Kurogiri shouted starting to get annoyed. Toga stormed off in a huff as kurogiri held Sako protectively while softly purring. "K-kuro what are you doing?" Compress asked going completely red, "claiming what's mine." He said firmly."hey guys! Dabber boy's got a lover!" Toga only looked at compressed and disbelief as dabi spoke.

"He what?!" Spinner said while running into the room, Compress could feel kurogiri's hold tighten around his waist. "But he's mine!" Togo wind as if a child, "think.again." kurogiri's angered voice made toga go silent, "I'm surprised dabber boy even found himself a boyfriend" spinner added." Rude."Sako said as he rolled his eyes, "sorry but it's true, you couldn't commit to someone for the life of you" it's been a rambled on without a thought.