secrets and lies

As soon as everyone woke up they started hearing yelling,of course it was dabi shigaraki.The league found this annoying since it happened constantly,yet it always seemed to surprise them since they never seemed to hear them at night.as soon as they started to make breakfast they Heard a loud banging only to see dabi chasing tomura across the hallway followed by toga's laughter."DABI STOP CHASING TOMURA!" Kurogiri's once calm voice turning to rage as he yelled at dabi.though as soon as he turned around he could see mr.compress being thrown across the living room and hitting the wall before being tackled by dabi,While toga attempted to stab the two boys"BOTH OF YOU QUIT IT!" kurogiri's voice broke the silence before dabi retreated back to his room leaving kurogiri annoyed and toga running to her room.

Before he could say anything else he felt Mr.compress wrap his arms around him while grabbing his waist.Right as he turned around he felt compress kiss him,"thank you~" said the magician while whispering to kurogiri."be more careful." Said kurogiri with a firm voice slightly annoyed by compress's behavior."something wrong darling~?" Asked compress while moving his hands from kurogiri's chest to his hips."what do you want...?" Asked kurogiri as he took a step back."nothing much~" said Mr.compress as he pinned kurogiri to a wall, kurogiri now confused and slightly starting to panic he felt compress unbuttoning his shirt.now even more panicked he could feel compress slide his hand into his pants while rubbing his cock.Slowely he felt himself slip into compress's touch.compress could hear kurogiri's soft moans as he rubbed even hardly,he could tell he was trying to be quiet.

As compress fell to his knees making sure to pull his lovers pants down.kurogiri's expression turning to panic as he felt compress start sucking on his cock."c-compress,not now..."kurogiri mumbled making compress look up.compress having not listened began sucking harder.he could feel kurogiri grip onto his hair as he grunted and moaned. Slowly compress felt kurogiri's cock harden only making him suck even harder."c-compress!" Kurogiri managed to speak up as he felt compress grip his hips while pulling him in."what..." Compress finally spoke in response while getting back onto his feet.as kurogiri started fixing his pants he felt compress kiss him,"what are you doing now...?" Kurogiri muttered as he broke the kiss.he felt compress grab him by his neck tie while pulling him into his room.

"what are y-"kurogiri being cut short by the sudden feeling of him being thrown onto the bed.he could feel compress climb onto him slightly bouncing.He could feel himself being undressed while compress bounced on his cock.he could feel compress bounce with excitement as compress started kissing him.compress felt the kiss deepen as kurogiri pulled him onto his chest."are we done yet....?"kurogiri mumbled in an almost teasing tone."hardly..."compress whispered into his lovers ear.kurogiri could feel compress pressing up against him,"harder daddy~" compress moaned teasingly as he pushes up against kurogiri's cock.he could hear kurogiri let out a soft moan as he pressed down harder."shut up."kurogiri muttered in slight irritation as compress teased him.soon enough kurogiri felt his masked lover start to undress him while kissing his neck. kurogiri could feel compress slowly down to his chest while leaving a trail of hickeys down his throat.

Soon enough kurogiri could see compress start to lick his dick right before sucking on it.he could hear kurogiri moan while gripping onto his hair nearly pulling on it."t-that's enough."kurogiri managed to say,his legs now shaking with pleasure. kurogiri could feel compress grab his waist and suck harder making him moan louder and louder."c-compress~!"he shouted while trying to push him off.soon enough he lifted  while panting,his tongue dripping with cum."yes kuro~?"compress purred,"W-we can't do this right now Sako.."kurogiri muttered while pulling his pants up."why not...?"compress said slightly disappointed in this."later."kurogiri said while irritated in compress's behavior.