ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ.

Start from the beginning

"wanna ride... that?" the boy asked her, pointing towards a large roller coaster.
she smiled, nodding before ni-ki led the way to the ride.

a few hours passed, the pair riding nearly every ride in the park— excluding the water ones.

it was dark out now, their time in the park soon coming to a close. they now walked past the carnival side of the place, byeol's eyes unable to leave a certain plushed item.

the two walked hand in hand, ni-ki spotting a food truck. he turned back to look at the girl, noticing her eyes were placed somewhere else, he glanced towards where she looked, now seeing the stuffed animal as well.
"chieko?" he asked, grabbing her attention.
her head snapped towards the boy, "yeah?"
"you want something to eat?" he asked, turning his head towards the food area, the girl's eyes involuntarily returning back to look at the plush.

ni-ki'd turned to look at her once more, obviously noticing her enticement.
he slightly chuckled, leading them both towards the booth.

"stand here," he said, placing her on the side before starting to walk towards the worker.
she pulled his hand back, "woah, woah, woah, what are you doing?"
"mm.. gonna try to get the plushie for you?" he chuckled, "what else?"
"why are yo-"

he stepped closer towards the girl, looking in her eyes as he towered slightly over her. she held her breath at the close proximity of their faces.
"you want it. i saw your gaze, you want it. i need you to be okay with me again, so i'm gonna do whatever it takes to help make that happen,"
"but i'm not-"
"yes, you are, chieko. you're still mad, and i don't blame you— but i don't want my girl upset with me, okay? now, let me go win it for you," he said, slyly winking at the girl before walking back towards the booth.

she felt thankful for her mask, considering she felt her face burning up. she scoffed at her own reaction, amazed at how flustered a boy was able to make her.

her eyes trailed towards the boy, who was now throwing bean-filled bags towards a tower of bottles. he had to shoot one of the bags into the very top bottle in order to earn his plush of choice — obviously being the plus sized jaguar staring her right in the eyes.

it reminds me of ni-ki. i want it.

only a few more minutes passed, a semi-loud buzzer sounding as ni-ki met his objective— he won!

he looked back towards the girl with widened, excited eyes, running towards her. he was smiling big under his mask, "byeolie! byeolie! i did it! go get your plush!"
she could hear the smile in his exclaim, patting the taller's head. she jogged towards the stand, pointing at the large plush before the worker got it down for her.

she bowed in appreciation after receiving it in her hands, running back towards ni-ki as she semi-struggled to carry the large object.
she smiled up at him, "thank you, rik, i love it!"
ni-ki looked at the girl with glimmering eyes, "here, let me help you, byeolie," he said, holding more than half of the stuffed animal in his hands.

they walked only a bit farther down the street, "did you want anything to eat? we kinda got sidetracked,"
she chuckled, "hmm.. popcorn!"
his eyes crinkled as he smiled at her response, "i knew you'd say that, let's go!"

the two stood in line at the food truck, byeol being the one to order her popcorn— though ni-ki gave her the money to pay ( as he'd done the entire day ).

soon ni-ki called his manager, letting him know they were 100% ready to leave now.

the pair walked around a little while longer as they waited, hands enclosed with eachothers' as they both held the stuffed animal.

byeol's eyes remained on the sky, admiring the stars. she'd always loved star seeing, loving the ways the colours shined so bright, the glowing specks of happiness projecting through her.

ni-ki's eyes, once more, found themselves trailing towards the smaller girl beside him. they admired her facial structure, soon moving to her own. he quickly noticed the small, glowing dots shining in her orbs—

the stars shine in your eyes, baby.

the boy enticed by her beauty. the beauty she held always astounded him, making him realize how lucky he'd be if he was able to spend his life with her.

wouldn't that be nice?

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
me screaming and throwing up
writing this 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
espero que ustedes interactúen
con este capítulo 😠