Star Sans and the Bad Gays answer your questions

Tralala I do wonder... How can you drop two eggs the fewest amount of times, without them breaking?

You have four hours.

-----

1/From PastaGod_Italy

So Dream, how does it feel to know that the love of your life is completely someone else?

Dream:... He is not the love of my life... I was just blinded by his pretty lies but... Just forget about that and... It's weird to realize that he is not himself..?

We tried to warn you guys earlier, you know?

I don't know if it's the previous situation or this message but they seem more annoyed, lost, stressing, or disturbed.

Error, are you going to be okay? or are still crashing?

Error.exe has crashed
Reloading?
*yes            *no

And Nightmare, you must be feeling rather proud of yourself with figuring out Ink's dilemma before Dream did. (even though it was forced and he told you directly, still kudos to you man!)

Nightmare: Uh? Yeah no. I didn't need that much evidence to know that he was "new". It was actually obvious... But that's my point of view.

And now you know, ssss, oof. Dream how does it feel to hurt an innocent person? This Ink only has two weeks of memories so basically he's blank slate. And you choke him and hurt him psychologically. You must be feeling pretty bad about it.

Dream: Are you trying to guilt-tripping me? If so, please stop, I'm trying to forget that time when I chok-

Swap far away: Choke me like you hate me, but you love me
Lowkey wanna date me when you fuck m-

Dream: Swap I'm begging you, stop!

And Nightmare you sicko, you raped a stranger, how's that going for you?

Nightmare: are you implying that I raped Ink? What are your proofs?

(then how did you know that they were talking about Ink-?)

-----

2/From AngelaCampbell380

So Stain, other than Ink being "new" and have a soul now, what do you and the kids think of new Ink now?

Stain: he's cool... Funny to mess with? I mean, I might join dad to annoy him but I might also be grounded... Meh.

PJ: so my mom is not my mom but acts like my mom and thinks he's my mom because he feels like it? Uh...

Palette: I think I have a problem with my skull too, it hurt... A lot.

Nightmare, do you still have plans for Ink despite the new information?

Nightmare: Yes.

Are they any plans to add this story on archive on our own?

Yeah, I'm waiting to get the invitation... (09/25 :,) )

Ink do you get déjà vu when looking at people or things and do the voices help you in figuring out stuff so far?

Ink: well... At first yes, everything was confusing me with my memories loss, my weird déjà vu, and dreams but after few days, it started to come back magically, and turns out that that strange dream of kidnapping was just a drama show that I used to watch a lot when I was back in my old world, I even used those scenes for Underdrama if I got that right...