💜💙 Out Of My Reach 💙💜

Male Reader POV - I began to yawn slowly rubbing my eyes begining to frown on how Balan treated me. Looking over I saw he was laying on his back snoring softly causing me to sigh heavily rubbing my eyes before tears could form. "Maybe he didn't love me anymore? It sure seemed that way he neglected giving me hugs and kisses he even didn't want to acknowledge that it was an accident" frowning more I thought for a moment maybe it's best I'm gone after all he did say I'm more trouble then I'm worth...what a terrible thing to say....
--------------------------------------------------------------

Balan POV - Slowly opening my eyes I stretched my body rubbing the back of my neck before looking over at the clock seeing it was only 3 am I frowned remembering how I've treated (Y/N) guilt hitting. After a few moments of gathering my thoughts I turned to my side facing where he was sleeping seeing a big lump under the blanket frowning.

Balan - Sweetheart *whispers*

Balan POV - Their was no answer slowly my hand made it's way to the top of the blanket stroking softly thinking it was (Y/N) head before speaking again.

Balan - (Y/N)....I truly apologize for how I've treated you I love you so much you know that right? I'd do anything to protect you

.......

Balan POV - Tears began to form as I shook still rubbing the top of the blanket speaking in a shaky tone.

Balan - L-love...It was an accident I'm aware *sniffles* I understand you'd never destroy my possessions purposely you're very respectful and kind I've fallen in love with you for that reason

.......

Balan - Shall I give you that kiss now? *tears*

.......

Balan POV - Not being able to take the silent treatment anymore I pulled down the blanket instantly my heart sped up face going pale gasping alittle. "H-he was gone!?" Quickly I got up out of bed looking around my breath became irratic sweat forming running a hand through my hair trying to calm down. "Maybe he went downstairs to get a snack? Or a drink?" Calming myself down I reached over grabbing my hat putting it on transforming again before floating downstairs.

........

Balan POV - Once I got downstairs I looked around flicking on the lightswitch not seeing (Y/N) around gasping softly.

Balan - (Y/N)?

Balan POV - Looking around the castle I began to call out to him getting desperate going to the living room looking in places that didn't even make any sense between looking under each cushion, behind every chair I even went as far as to go outside looking outside on the roof tears streaming down my face flying around frantically I began to scream out to him hoping for a response.

Balan - (Y/N)!! Darling where are you!?

Balan POV - There was no response I began to shiver feeling the cold air against my body wrapping my arms around myself determined to find (Y/N)

--------------------------------------------------------------