Return of the True Superior Hero.

A/N: got inspired by the spiderman stories of BloodRave9 and MarcRios6 and thought why don't I give it a shot, hope you all like it!

3rd POV: New York, what used to be a place of clean streets, happy citizens and low crime rates has become the exact opposite.

Streets are filled with the bodies of human and mutant alike. Thugs are destroying and robbing banks, supervillains roaming the streets doing as they please and beating the shit out of the heroes that were supposed to protect them. Right now new York is split in 2, one end is held by the bad guys while the other is held by the avengers, xmen and fantastic four who are struggling to even hold it.

(In avengers Tower)

The avengers are licking their wounds after a horrendous defeat at the hands of rhino, electro, vulture, green goblin, scorpion and mysterio.

Iron man: how the hell did we lose to them?

Iron man's armour was mostly in pieces, sparks shooting out of the armour every few seconds. Around him were, captain marvel, spider woman, black widow, she hulk hawkeye, falcon and thor.

Captain marvel: we've dealt with skrulls, hydra, A.I.M, ultron even galactus but we can't deal with common thugs and guys like rhino?

She hulk: I can still feel the pain from those damn pumpkin bombs.

Hawkeye: you know, this is all the bugs fault! If he didn't quit being spiderman, we wouldn't be in this mess!

The women who have feelings for spidey frowned at the archer, not pleased with his words.

Spider woman: oh shut up Clint, you weren't even helpful, you were the first to be knocked out.

Hawkeye said nothing but scowled and went back to wrapping bandages around his broken arm. Soon captain America with his team consisting of himself, cyclops, wolverine, hulk, mile morales spiderman, the fantastic four, black panther and Emma frost. They have just come back from a failed mission against the brotherhood.

Black widow: what happened?

Captain America: we lost the X mansion.

That put a damper on everyone's already depressed moods. In his anger cyclops fired his eye beams at a wall.

Cyclops: how could we have lost?! They had common thugs deal with us and we LOST to those homo sapiens!!

Reed: perhaps if we build a super weapon and strike hard at the supervillains, we can end this chaos.

Iron man: good idea, perhaps we can use a condensed portion of the negative energy from the negative zone to power it.

Susan: no! No super weapons!! We've already had problems with your creations in the past.