[29. Food Sex]

Jaemin giggled as he put the vanilla flavored icing on top of the cupcakes that he made 1 hour ago, he was doing all of this for the Halloween party that Jeno's boss was having and he thought it would be a good opportunity to show off his skills in the kitchen.

He wasn't in his costume just yet but it was in his room waiting for him to put it on, he was going as a black cat, he has black hair, black markers for whiskers, black cat ears and an overall black outfit with a tall attached to it.

He knew that he was going to look hot but he didn't want to ruin his outfit at all, so he just decided not to change just yet. Jeno was buying his own costume right now, because he was stubborn and decided not to get his outfit at the same time that Jaemin did. Sometimes Jaemin just can't help but laugh at his daddy, especially when he does shit like this.

Jaemin hummed out Sunday Morning by maroon 5 as he finished with all of the cupcakes, he smiled and sighed as he wiped his head with his hand after all of that hard work. Then once he finished, he made sure that everything was done because he also decided to make little finger snacks for the party as well.

"Nana, I'm back!" Jeno yelled out as he ran towards and backhugged him making Jaemin squeal from surprise because he wasn't expecting Jeno to come back so soon.

"Jeno you almost gave me a heartache." Jaemin said as he slapped Jeno's shoulder,
"Oof." Jeno when his shoulder got slapped but he didn't let go of the hug that he had put on Jaemin.

"Baby, why aren't you wearing your costume yet?" Jeno said as he turned Jaemin around, he was just wearing regular clothes while Jeno was already dressed up as a baseball player, he had decided on being a baseball player because he thought that it was the most simplest to be.

"Oh, I was making the food and I didn't want to get my outfit dirty, so I decided to cook without my outfit on and I was just about to put my outfit on anyways." Jaemin explained with a smile on his face, he could feel Jeno's face against his neck and then he could feel Jeno kissing his neck.

"Well that's good, because I'm feeling kind of horny right now and I want to fuck you right here and now." Jeno said as he pulled Jaemin closer to him, he wanted to fuck Jaemin so badly that at this point he didn't really care about his costume or Jaemin's costume either. Jaemin didn't even get the chance to ask Jeno what he was doing when he suddenly ripped the clothing that was on his body.

Jaemin gasped as Jeno used his strength to make Jaemin sit on the counter, then Jeno walked away and went towards the fridge and once he came back, Jaemin sat there in shock because he had brought whipped cream and some of the pie that he had made a couple days ago. He had no idea what Jeno was going to do but he was extremely interested in what he was going to do anyways.

"W-what are you doing?" Jaemin stuttered when he saw what Jeno had grabbed from the fridge and Jeno didn't answer him back, instead he shook the whipped cream and slowly put some on Jaemin's thigh. That made Jaemin gasp when he felt the coldness of the cream on his thigh and then Jeno leaned over and licked all of the cream that was on his thigh.

"Hmm, you taste so good baby." Jeno finally replied as he bit Jaemin's thigh which made Jaemin jump up from the sudden movement. Jeno always loved teasing Jaemin especially when it comes to Jaemin's thighs, because he knows how sensitive his thighs are and he always loved it when Jaemin would jump up out of nowhere, he found extremely cute.

"Please just fuck me, daddy. We're going to be late again." Jaemin said in a very soft tone as he kept moaning every now and then while Jeno continued to lick and bit his thighs. His cock was against his stomach and it was fully hard already, he grabbed his cock and slowly started stroking himself while Jeno continuously put both whipped cream and pie on his body and then ate off of him as if he was taking shots.

"Sorry, baby but I'm having a little too much fun right now." Jeno said as he bit the piece of pie and once again he hummed at how good this all was, then he looked up to see Jaemin watching him while he was jerking off. This made Jeno smirk, then he leaned down and slowly rubbed his finger against Jaemin's cute hole.

"Ah! D-daddy." Jaemin whimpered out when he felt a finger getting shoved in and out of his hole, it seemed like Jeno was done eating food on his body which meant that he was finally going to get fucked.

"Hmm, that's right. Moan like a good boy." Jeno whispered into his ear making Jaemin throw his head back when he felt another finger getting shoved into him, Jeno was continuously shoving his fingers in and out of Jaemin and he could see that Jaemin was about to cum.

But instead of letting him cum, he pulled his fingers out of Jaemin's hole and then slammed his cock right into Jaemin's hole which made Jaemin scream his little lungs out as he gripped the counter in order to make himself not scream so loud.

Jeno didn't care anymore as he fucked into Jaemin as fast as he possible could, he didn't want to be late for the party which is why he was fucking Jaemin at such a fast pace, it was so fast that Jaemin didn't even have the time to moan or even say anything as Jeno fucked him into oblivion.

Jeno's cock was hitting every single part of Jaemin and they were both losing their shit, Jaemin at this point was just holding on for dear life as Jeno fucked him and Jeno was fine with that, because he has more strength that Jaemin does.

Soon both of them came and Jaemin was now laying on the counter while Jeno went to go get the costumes that they were going to be wearing but when he came back instead of seeing two different outfits, he saw the same outfit but with different designs.

"Is that the outfit from Squid Game?" Jaemin said as he slowly got up from the counter, they were both orange but one had a triangle on the mask and the other one had a square on it's mask instead.

"Yes and this is going to be our costumes." Jeno said with a smirk knowing that Jaemin wasn't going to say no to him.

"Okay."