[17. On the floor]

Once Jaemin and Jeno finished their food, they immediately went home. Jaemin's cock was still wet and hard while Jeno's cock was still hard even after he tried to calm himself down which only made it worse. Jaemin was silent throughout the car ride but it was because he was extremely excited to see how Jeno will fuck him.

Once they finally got home, Jeno pushed Jaemin into their room, he was desperate to fuck his baby right now. Jeno wanted the younger so badly that he didn't really care where he was fucking, he just wanted to do it now.

Jaemin whimpered when he felt himself being manhandled by Jeno, he actually loved it when Jeno manhandled him, he loved when Jeno throws him around like a rag doll and he especially loves it when Jeno ruts against him as if he was a wolf trying to warm his mate, he found this extremely hot.

"Daddy, please fuck me right now." Jaemin pleaded in the most hottest voice that he has ever used and it made Jeno go crazy. Jeno layed Jaemin down on the floor, because he simply just wanted to fuck his baby right here and now.

"Okay baby, let me prep you first." Jeno said as he stood up but he was immediately pulled back down onto the floor, he let out a confused sound as he looked down at Jaemin who had started rutting his neglected cock against his thigh.

"Don't, want it raw." Jaemin said before he let out a moan from rutting his cock onto Jeno's thigh, his moans started getting louder when he felt pre-cum leaking out of his cock onto his boxers.

"You sure baby?" Jeno asked as he rubbed Jaemin's cock through his pants, that made Jaemin make an unexpectedly loud moan that came out of his mouth.

"Y-yes please daddy." Jaemin said in a desperate tone, Jeno smirked and he immediately pulled of Jaemin's pants. Jeno once again smirked when he saw Jaemin's hard -on standing up right in front of his face.

"Alright baby, but don't whine tomorrow saying that your cute ass hurts." Jeno said as he took his own pants off, his cock was hard and it still had some of Jaemin's saliva and etc on his cock.

Jeno was leaking but Jaemin was okay with that, he once again pulled Jeno back onto the floor but this time he was on top of Jeno, he giggled when he saw Jeno's confused look on his face again.

"I'm going to ride you and your going to watch, you can do that right daddy?" Jaemin asked as he bit his lip, he smiled in the most innocent of ways and then he started grinding their cocks together.

"Fuck yes baby, do whatever you want." Jeno smirked while groaning, both of their cocks were leaking pre-cum so they kept slipping out of Jaemin's hands.

Jaemin leaned towards Jeno and kissed his lips before sitting back up, he grabbed Jeno's cock and slowly pushed his cock into his own hole. Jaemin gasped when Jeno's huge cock was inside of him, he clenched around him before breathing heavily.

Jeno put his hands under his head as he watched Jaemin, he specifically smirked when he felt Jaemin clench around his cock. Jeno was definitely enjoying the view and he watched Jaemin grind onto his cock in a teasingly way.

"Fuck, why are you such a tease, baby?" Jeno groaned when his cock hit Jaemin's special spot, he heard Jaemin giggle but then a massive moan came out of Jaemin's mouth when Jeno fucked up into Jaemin.

"Hmm that was so good daddy, please do it again?" Jaemin asked in a super hot voice as he continued to bounce onto Jeno's cock.

Jeno smirked as he fucked up into Jaemin again, he ended up hitting a lot of Jaemin's nerves which made Jaemin had a bit of a spasm when he finally got back down onto Jeno's cock.

"Like that baby?" Jeno asked as he watched Jaemin throw his head back when he continuously fucked up into Jaemin, then Jaemin would continuously fuck back down onto his cock.

What made everything even hotter was the fact that they were on the floor while Jaemin was riding his cock, he didn't know why but he found this extremely hot.

"Yes faster!" Jaemin yelled out as Jeno's cock continuously hit his nerves perfectly, he had put his head on Jeno's shoulder as he basically let Jeno the rest of the work.

Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemin's wrist and he pushed Jaemin up and down on his cock, he knew exactly what he was doing and he knew that Jaemin was going to cum soon. Jaemin couldn't stop moaning and overall his moans were getting louder and louder the more that Jeno fucked him.

"You like that, baby?" Jeno asked as he bite his lip as he looked at how desperate Jaemin was to cum, he had grabbed Jaemin's cock that was in between their bodies and started stroking it at the same pace that he was fucking Jaemin.

"Y-yes, I'm about to cum." Jaemin's voice cracked as he came all over Jeno's hand, he fell limp in Jeno's arms while Jeno continued to fuck into him until he came.

They both were breathing heavily as they cuddled on the floor.

"We should probably take a shower." Jaemin said as he got up and smiled at Jeno. Jeno cleaned up the mess that was on the floor and then joined Jaemin in the shower.