[3. Blow Job]

Jaemin and Jeno have been having an amazing few weeks, they have been giving each other cuddles and hand jobs almost every since day but they always remembered to tell each other about their days especially now that Jaemin has a job at a gas station as a manager, at first Jaemin didn't really want to take the job but then Jeno explained that he would be getting lots of money if he were to do this job, he ultimately decided to take the job because he didn't want Jeno to provide for both of them, so he thought that this would make things easier.

but Jaemin was lucky that today was his off day which is good, because he's been wanting to do something with Jeno, he was watching random porn videos that Jeno had on his laptop and he saw something that interested him. Jaemin saw a boy on his knees, the boy's face was near the other man's cock and then he saw the boy put the cock in his mouth.

Honestly Jaemin was both shocked and intrigued by what he had seen and he wanted to do that with Jeno, he wanted to be on his knees taking Jeno's huge cock in his mouth and that was exactly what he was going to do.

So that's why Jaemin decided to go to Jeno's office, he thought that doing something like this would be fun and new, having sex or even just a blow job at the office sounded kind of hot to Jaemin.

Of course, he also had brought some little foods for Jeno to eat as well, he brought little finger sandwiches which were extremely easy to eat, he brought little carrots that are in a plastic bag along with some ranch, it was a cute little lunch just for him and Jeno. Besides, he knows how much Jeno loves it when he's at the office, he said that it makes his day so much better just for him to see Jaemin for a few hours before having to go back to work.

Jaemin smiled at the people that were around, the office wasn't really big but it wasn't small either, it was just perfect enough for tons of people to walk back and forth without any trouble. Jeno happens to be one of the people who has his own office which is great, just in cause they wanted to do other stuff, you know.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" Jeno looked up when he heard someone opening the door only to see his beautiful boyfriend that he loves so much, he was a little shocked to see him because Jaemin barely went to his office but he was extremely happy to see.

"I just want to eat lunch with you. I brought finger sandwiches and baby carrots with ranch, something light since you have been working out hard now of days." Jaemin explained as he closed the door and smiled at Jeno, he immediately ran over to Jeno and sat on his lap, he made sure that he grinded against his lap a little, he felt Jeno's hands go around his waist and made him stop moving.

"Thanks nana, but it seems like that isn't the only thing you want to do. Is it?" Jeno asked as he ran his hands across Jaemin's sides and slightly messaged his sides making Jaemin smile knowing that Jeno understood what he wanted.

"I wanna suck you off Jen and I wanna do it right now." Jaemin said as he got out of Jeno's lap and lightly nudged Jeno's cock, he innocently looked up and smiled up at Jeno who groaned when he saw Jaemin's face and when Jaemin happened to grip his cock harshly.

"Yeah, you want that. Go ahead baby, you do the work." Jeno groaned out silently as he watched Jaemin get what he wanted. Jaemin immediately took off Jeno's pants, he was shocked when he realized that Jeno had went commando but he couldn't help but let his mouth water when he saw how big and red Jeno's cock looked today.

It looked like Jeno had touched himself before Jaemin had even came into the room. 

Jaemin being the curious little bunny that he was leaned close to the cock, he stuck his tongue out and licked the pre-cum that was dripping out of Jeno's tip, he moaned when he tasted the salty yet sweet taste of cum and he wanted more of it, he could hear Jeno's pants as he continued to lick and suck the cockhead for more cum.

"You like the taste of it baby?" Jeno asked as he patted Jaemin's head, he allowed Jaemin to explore on his cock and honestly he was enjoying what he was watching, he saw Jaemin's innocent face become hotter after he had tasted Jeno's cum and found Jaemin so hot that he could cum right on Jaemin's face right now.

"Yes." Jaemin said before he shoved Jeno's whole cock into his mouth, Jeno groaned at the feeling of having Jaemin's warm mouth on him while Jaemin moaned when he felt the hard cockhead hit the back of his throat. 

Jeno grabbed Jaemin's face and shoved him down even more onto his cock, then he pulled Jaemin up and down on his cock facefucking Jaemin to the fullest. Jaemin at first started crying because it kind of hurts but then he slowly got the hang of it and he started swallowing around Jeno's cock making Jeno groan.

Jaemin also tried to lick the cockhead so then he could taste more cum but Jeno's hips were too fast for him, because now not only was Jeno facefucking him but he was also thrusting back into Jaemin's throat. 

Jaemin felt his own cock throb in his pants as he got facefucked and he kind of had a feeling that he might end up coming just from sucking Jeno off which was something that Jaemin was totally fine about. Jaemin bobbed his head up and down along with Jeno's thrusts and that was enough to have Jeno throw his head back knowing that he was going to cum soon, Jeno's cock throbbed inside of Jaemin's mouth and it got bigger.

"F-fuck I'm going to cum baby." Jeno whispered out before exploding inside of Jaemin's mouth, cum went everywhere inside of Jaemin's mouth and Jeno had so much cum inside of him pumping into Jaemin that Jaemin had to continuously swallow the cum which was extremely hard to do.

"Fuck, you did so good baby." Jeno groaned when he felt Jaemin licking his clean, he then messaged Jaemin's throat and cuddled the baby who was whining.

"Did I do good Jen?" Jaemin asked as he hid his head inside of Jeno's strong shoulder, Jeno chuckled and cuddled Jaemin closer.

"You did amazing." Jeno said as he pecked Jaemin's cheek.