Chapter 18: The Question

Start from the beginning

To the beautiful y/n

Meet me in the astronomy tower at 8pm. There is something at your door I would like you to wear.

P.s it is pretty

I read the note out to Hermione before going to my door. I opened it to find a gift bag on the floor. I looked around but saw nobody. I picked up the bag and plonked it on my bed.

I took out the tissue paper and pulled out a sparkling black dress. It was ankle length and loose. It was beautiful. It shimmered in the light. I hung it up whilst I had a shower. It's now 7:30 before I got in the shower. I quickly washed, dried myself off and curled my hair. I slipped on the dress and put on a small bracelet and the necklace that Fred had got me.

"You look beautiful y/n" Hermione gasped.

"Thank you Hermione. I should probably go now. I have 5 minutes" I said

"Bye y/n have fun" Hermione yelled.

"Bye Hermione" I yelled back as I was making my way down the stairs.

I was carefully walking across the school avoiding to be caught. I finally arrived at the astronomy tower at 8pm on the dot. I made my way up the stairs to see Fred looking over the edge and looking at the stars.

"Freddie" I said carefully. He turned around and he was wearing his dress robes from the Yule ball. "You look very handsome"

"You look stunning y/n, I see you did wear the dress I sent" He replied, I could hear the nerves in his voice.

"Are you okay Freddie. You seem really nervous all day" I asked as I walked over to the edge where he was.

"I wanted to tell you something. And ask you something too" he said shyly.

"It's ok. You can tell me" I said as I cupped his head in my hands.

"Well y/n" he started. "I like you. I really like you and I have since first year. I can't stop thinking about you, your always in my head"

"I really like you too Freddie. Since first year I felt some special bond between us. But I didn't know how to tell you"

He took both my hands and held them in his. We looked into each other's eyes. I admired his brown eyes staring at mine.

"You make me so happy, I can't imagine my life without you. So... Y/n Y/l/n, will you be my girlfriend" he asked

"Of course I will. I'd love to" I replied as tears formed in my eyes. He lifted me up and spun me around before placing a kiss on my lips.

Our lips collided once again. This time is a longer more passionate kiss, our lips slid over each other's. He grabbed my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him. We kissed for what felt like a eternity. We both pulled away and he placed me down.

"Now y/n, May I have this dance" he asked as he started playing some music.

"You may" I said. I grabbed his shoulder and he took my waist, our spare hand interlocked and we danced for the whole song. I rested my head on his chest as we danced the night away.