Started with a death

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there lived a happy family. A family that strengthens each day. A family that doesn't value money, a family that is filled with love and kindness. But there was one special reason why this family have an unbreakable bond, its because of their daughter named Ella. Ella was the love of their life, she was their light to their darkness, she was their happiness.
One day, Ella's father suddenly became cold. He found another woman to love, another baby to cherish, another family to care. That's when Ella's family fall apart. And her mother, haven't been able to cope up with the heartbreaking scenario of their life, decided to commit suicide.
Ella was left alone, nobody to take care of her, nobody to adopt her and nobody to love her. It was just the start of Ella's life but yet, she wanted to end it soon. But wait! Doesn't every fairytale have a guardian? Well, Ella has one too. Its just that these guardians are not that good as a Fairy godmother. Her guardians are a wretched one.
Would Ella be able to survive her life? Would she be able to find happiness amidst these darkness? And will she find her Prince charming? (cuz every fairytale has one, right?)

Well........ FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS.