need a change of view

i woke up in my bed and the smell of bacon and eggs travling up from the kitchen filled my nose, i sat up and threw my hair in a bun put my glasses on and walked out of my room sneaking down the steps to see who was cooking. i peeked my head around the corner and saw hunter standing there topless still and a spatula in hand, i walked up behind him and hugged him, "shit" he cursed then chuckled and said "sammy you scared me god dont do that again please" i laughed and said unwrapping my arms "sorry and no promises there hunty"he rolled his eyes and put on two plates eggs and bacon and handed me a plate "aww thanks you didnt have to make me food though its my house" we sat down and he said "well i wanted to and your my girlfriend" i just shook my head at him and said "what did i do to have such an amazing person like you" "that is what i should be asking you though baby" i blushed. it happens everytime he calls me baby or even sweetie i dont know why but really he just does that to me. we finished eating and i took the dishes and cleaned them then he left and i hung in my room on facebook and twitter.

sammy sucked last night while singing i bet you she was on drugs like she does right maybe she has been this whole year.

what a great role model the queen is a druggie -.- who the hell voted for her?!?!?

god sammy smythe is weird and such a stuck up snob i bet everything she said she lied about i mean who the hell would move from new york or even think about it.

i read and there was so much more on both sites i slammed my laptop shut and went to my bed i threw everything off them and cried into my pillow. i cried until there was no more tears and then i had the urge to cut myself so i went to my bathroom and locked the door behind me, i opened the drawer and then picked up my blade i took it to my arm and sliced it then again and again. i watched as the blood seeped from the cuts and dripped down my arm and felt as if the pain in my heart and mind was gone and replaced by this pain that already im getting accustomed to again. i dropped the blade in the sink and picked up a towel to clean the blood on the floor and my arm. i cleaned it and then wrapped it up and cleaned up the blood and mess in my bathroom. i threw away the towel and then threw on my black new york city sweatshirt. i then put my black sweatpants on and decided to go out. i picked up my phone and took my keys and some money while closing and locking the door. i went to the lima bean and stayed there to chill and think about things. i got a coffee when i got there and then sat down at the secluded table in the back where no one sees you and i thought.

i really want to stay at mckinley but i cant stand it there they have no policy against bullying people do it with out a care and it is horibble i want to finish the rest of my year without being bullied so of course the school will have to have a no bullying policy........ i got it maybe i could go to dalton i know its an all boys school but maybe just maybe they could let me in. i sat up after a while and left back for my house, i unlocked the door and saw sebastian and blaine were on the couch and i smiled and said hi then went to my room. blaine left after a bit and sebastian came up here and sat down on my bed "hey sebby can you do me a favor?" "yea sammy what is it" i took a deep breathe and said "canyouseeificouldgotodalton" at first a look of confusion was on his face then i guess he understood what i said and he said to me "why thought i thought you liked it at mckinley" "well i do like it but so many people dont and i only have the glee club people there for me but at dalton i can go there with people who would accept me and the no bullying policy also please try at least for me. he got up and sighed then said "ok ill go by now and ask hopefully well know tomorrow" i smiled and he left and layed back in bed and stayed there for hours doing nothing. i eventually fell asleep and when i woke up i took a quick shower then threw on grey sweats and my hair in a pony tail with a black nyc tee and a black broadway sweatshirt. i went downstairs and saw sebby my old childhood nickname for sebastian i love it, i ran to him and said "so when can we find out" he looked at me with a grin and said "well the dean just called and said he could take an exception so tuesday is your first day because you need a uniform and to tell your school tomorrow.

i jumped up and hugged him and then went on with my day until it was night i went to sleep and woke up. i put my hair in a bun, wore a pick tee that had a heart with two bows in it, skinny jeans, osiris, diamond earrings, paper airplane necklace, links of london bracelet, and my glasses. i quickly got my black hoodie on to hide the scars and new marks with my phone in my pocket. i got books and a box and i drove to the school. everyone came to hang out in the morning so i knew i couldnt clean out my locker yet, i put a smile on and talked to everyone and acted as if nothing was wrong but then it came to glee club at the end of the day and before mr.schu could say anything i said standing up "um i have something to say first" they all said yeahs and okays i took a deep breathe and then said "im transferring schools" they all gasped and blaine was the first to say "where" i sighed and said "thats the thing im kind of going to dalton" blaine just then said "what but i dont get it dalton is all BOYS no girls" "oh yea they took an exception for me" i replied and then i was swarmed in hugs i left and cleaned out my locker and drove home to see my uniform on my bed i sighed and smiled then sebby hugged me and said "did they take it well" i shrugged and said "decent really no tears just confused and upset a bit" he nodded his head and we went to bed.

i woke up and took a shower then dried my hair and curled it, i put on my white blouse, grey jeans, heels, dalton blazer, glasses and put my tie on. i put on my paper airplane necklace, black and white bracelet, and mustache earrings. i put my phone in my back pocket after i took a photo and posted to instagram and every website 'i needed a change of view' i went downstairs and saw sebby didnt leave "you wanna drive me" i asked he nodded and we left. i was helped around the school by people i made friends with and so far no one i knew was in any of my classes. also dalton in a boarding school so yu could live there and now that me and sebby go here we decided to get dorms and turns out hunters with sebby and im down the hall. the classes wnet by until the warblers had practice i went of course and they were singing fix you by cold play, sebby, jeff and nick saw me and nudged hunter he turned around saw me and his eyes lit up with joy he ran and picked me up spinning me around. "what are you doing her baby" hunt said and there goes the blushing again "um well i transferred here so im the first ever girl here i think" everyone came hugged and said "well welcome and if you want you can join the warblers we know how you sing and your welcome to come" i nodded and said "of course" we all laughed and then went to our rooms and i went to mine me and sebby brought our stuff today already and they were in here and unpacked, i think im gonna like it here