oh twitter update really

i got up in the morning and took a shower then got on my outfit today friday and i want it to be a good day. i out on my jeans, heels, cropped long sleeve sweater that said 'take it easy', my favorite belly ring thats had a red diamond and then a heart with a rose in it. i put my glasses on and my hair in a bun, i got my stuff then went downstairs and tried to hide my ring from sebastian because well he didnt know i got my belly button pierced. i drove to school and when i got out i took my books then walked to marley, jake, ryder and kitty "hey guys" they turned to me smiled and said "hey" then kitty said "is that a belly ring" i nodded and she said "its pretty" i smiled and said "thanks" then we went to class. four casses later and i had free period so i went to the glee room and sat down at the piano no one was in here well at least i though no one was "oh look its little miss im perfect and your not" kitty said "kitty whats your problem really please tell me" "you want to know what my problem is ever since you came here everyone seems to like your right well wrong they are only acting everyone actually thinks your a wannabe and need to go back to your private school where you belong" "oh and what are you gonna do about it" "well one im going to kick your ass two im going to make your life a living hell and three im going to make sure you never came out of that coma again" "oh wow now tell me why you think your better than me" "oh easy i have ryder and i have hooked up with many more people that you ever have" "oh someone twitter update" i yelled sarcasm in showing in my words and like that she slapped me so i slapped her right back and then she scratched my face and thats how it started we just got into a fight like that until ryder, jake and blaine got us apart.

marley and blaine pulled me to the door while ryder and jake pulled kitty to the chairs, i turned my head to the hallway because i just cant look at her without wanting to rip her head off, thats when i noticed hunter, sebastian and jeff running here and sebastian didnt look to pleased. "did you call them" i said to blaine he nodded his head and when they got here hunter first said "what happened to you face" and then sebastian said "why the hell would you get into a fight with someone" tears started to form in my eyes because i rethought kittys words and well maybe she was right "because im a wannabe and i need to go back to private school where i belong" jeff walked over and gave me a hug and i hugged him back, out of all the warlbers besides hunter and sebastian ive grown to be really close to jeff hes my best friend. i saw over his shoulder blaine was trying to get sebastian to calm down and hunter was talking to marley about what happened and he took a glance towards me with sad eyes. i just closed my eyes and jeff said "wanna tell me what happened" i nodded and he said "guys im gonna go take sam for a little walk so she can calm down" they nodded but hunter looked a little jealous, we started walking and he took me to the football feild and we sat down on the bleachers "ok so what happened" i took a deep breathe and told him everything start to finish "wow that was so rude of her to say" "yea but i dont know i feel like they actually might think of me like that like seriously i was told from blaine about every glee membr always gets slushied ecspecially the new ones yet i never did" "hey dont think that shes only saying that to get into your head and mess with it shes just jealous of you ok now come on you need to get back school is still going on"

i sighed and we got up then walked back inside and kitty was standing in the glee room with a smirk and ryder, jake, tina, and the others except for blaine and marey were standing next to her with disapproving faces on "whats going on" i said and then kitty said "oh nothing just that your being kicked out of glee club" "what" i said barley above a whisper and then sebastian came over from standing next to blaine and said to me "they believe kitty" "guys you didnt even hear my side of the story and you already believe her she was right you all dont actually like me you just think im a wannabe who needs to go back to private school am i right" then jake, ryder, tina and arties faces softened and they said "what no we dont why would you think that" i pointed to kitty and her smirk disappeared "what i never said any of that" then marey said "um yes you did i heard your whole argument i just didnt stop it until i saw you scratch her and it get bad" she took a big gulp and then mr.schu walked in and said "whats going on guys and why do kitty and sam have scratches on their face" we told him what happened my side of the story though because kitty lies and he sighed then said "well if you guys can try to work it out please because we cant lose any more members" we nodded and the bell rang jeff gave me another hug along with sebastian and then hunter gave me the longest hug and kissed me then said "we have to get back to school bye" "bye" and i they left along with the others for lunch i went to my locker though and put my books away then closed it and turned around only to be face to face with all the jocks and they had cups in their hands "well we put this off way to long time to finally welcome you to glee club our way" and then 14 cups of red, blue and green slushie was thrown at me and i was covered they laughed and said "welcome to glee club" and they walked away to lunch i walked down the same way and then right before the doors to the lunch room i turned and went to the bathroom