Assalamualiakum fayha.Aman salam-Ed as a beautifully gorgeous light skinned, brown eyes, gaped white teeth with long nose and a strawberry shaped face featuring a yellow Abaya and a red wrapped up hijab replied with a soothing smile.

Waalaika salam Aman.she replied.

Assalamu alaikum everyone.she salam-Ed at the guys and they answered in unison.

So can you tell us everything about Hudyan from the bit you met till the moment you left Paris?was their any incidence that happened.

Hudyan had been caged in the roses of friends influence,they tend to be her bad lead in everything and keep her away from anything that's halal but haram,she couldn't just let those her friends go,it was like she was addicted to them and no matter how much I insisted and try to talk to her they always get back on her nerve.I always said to her 'Have you ever seen a good girl gone bad,Is it wrong to try to put someone on the right path?'but none of my words seems to have helped her with those ladies hot on her tail.

Fast forward in 2014 around March she ushered me to Fernand-Widal Hospital to take some pre marital tests before finally leaving Paris to Egypt,which parts of the tests include the Blood group,Genotype,HIV/AIDS,Hepatitis B and a lot more.

So the doctor insisted she takes the tests too for health assurance which she'd after a great difficulty,we left after all samples were taken with a promise to come pick up the results the following day,which I went alone.

It's the rule of a hospital to not give one's test results to another without his/her consent,so the doctor insisted she comes to the hospital,after several calls and pleadings she refused to come.

The only thing I got out of doctor Khalid mahr was 'Their's something disturbing about your friends test results,the better she comes for proper medication the easier it'll be for her" I asked him what was wrong with her and he never said but he looked disturbed.

I talked to her several more times,but she got angry and annoyed,so I stopped bothering her.I left to Egypt and got married,we lost contacts.Fayha explained with a worried expression as we all listened to her carefully.

It would really be a pleasure to talk to her,I want to check up on her,I'll be coming to Paris in two days and I wish to see her,please let me help in any way I can.

I'd be grateful if you come so we can face doctor Khalid mahr and maybe we can sort out the problem.I said to her and she nod in yes.

Thank you so much fayha,we're so grateful for all the necessary informations,please contact us as soon as as you land in Paris.Adrian thanked her and she smiled and added 'in sha Allah,Maasalam'

"What could have gone wrong ?"I said out loud.

"Shahzaib your wife is HIV positive due to the test results "zehaan dropped the bomb as he looked at the medical reports once's again.

"Positive?how?how comes?"I asked in confusion as the news hit me hard.

"You have to accept this now and be more patient as the end is nearer,we're processing to see how she can be cured even though due to research it has no cure"Aman explained.

"I accept this qadr as I did from the beginning and in sha Allah I'll pass this test with flying colors"i said as tears threaten to fall but I wipe them off immediately.

"Take heart bro,All this shall come to pass''Adrian said in a consoled tone.

*******

"Good morning sir"Leah greeted as she walked into my office.

"Morning"I greeted back as I kept working.

"SIR a letter from the court came in yesterday and I think you should get going because the convention is now"

"From the court?let me see"I grabbed the paper from her and the letter was reported to the court by Hudyan asking for a divorce in front of our families and the judge''

"Why didn't you tell me this came in yesterday?"I shouted while asking angrily.

"Sss-sir I tried b-b-but you didn't give me the chance to"she replied scared and I left the office angrily to the court as the convention was happening in 30 minutes time.