7'THE PAST

The past is the past for a reason.
That is where it is supposed to stay,
But some cannot let it go.
In their heads it eats away
Until all their focus becomes
The person they used to be,
The mistakes they made in their life.
Oh, if only they could see
That you cannot change what happened,
No matter how hard you try,
No matter how much you think about it,
No matter how much you cry.
What happens in your lifetime
Happens for reasons unknown,
So you have to let the cards unfold.
Let your story be shown.
Don't get wrapped up in the negative.
Be happy with what you have been given.
Live for today not tomorrow.
Get up, get out, and start living,
Because the past is the past for a reason.
It's been, and now it is gone,
So stop trying to think of ways to fix it.
It's done, it's unchangeable,
move on and grab the lessons.

***********

"I met Linda,Maya,Carly and Aaria during my primary years,we attended same school "Bilingual int.school of Paris and same university "pSL university paris"

"We've been good friends since then,I could always remember after school Abaranne tells John to drop me off at islamiya (Islamic school for Muslims) straight,Linda will be their with her driver to pick me up,with some piece of clothes "a bum shot and crop top" always,I used to refused but they threaten they won't be my friends and as the top classy girls we were in school,people will laugh at me for not wearing a simple Piece of clothes,those where my biggest fear"

"I've never enjoyed life to the fullest till then,we went to clubs and party,we're always partying and drinking,I've never once's attended my islamiya class,instead Maya hired a girl in place of me,so anytime Abaranne asked my hafiz (religious teacher),he responds that I'm active and catching up well,Abaranne was always proud of me not knowing I've been dragged to the edges of life"

"All boys knew us,the least I'd those days was sitting atop men's laps ,hugging and shaking their hands but never less I'd nothing more than that,soon my friends found out that Abby was a billionaire and that I was the daughter of SOHAIL BAZ and the heir to it's property,all the properties,I was treated more like a queen by my friends,I became an ATM machine,the rich gang ladies in school,I'd always ask for more money or stole them and lie that it was one of the maids,Abbarane do search my room as they do to everyone and at last,money wasn't kept anyhow in the house,I was thought all those stuffs,I turned to a badass,I had countless of boyfriends,a hidden phone which Carly gave me,I read such bad books on novelhd.com,iReader and a lot of platforms,books which where not at all for my age"

"I learned new words like porn,masturbation,gay and a-lot,what saved me was Abaranne always telling me "men are not your muharram (forbidden),non but only your brothers,don't let anyone touch you,for Allah will punish you" that took a toll on me,it scares me off all the time and I refuse to be in a room just I and a guy,I wasn't though smart enough like them to know what s.εメ was,I knew it was used as a pee part and for nothing else,but they've gone far in life,further than my thinking"

They aren't interested in getting to know me on a deeper level. They have no interest to really know or understand me as a person or a friend. All they were interested is to make use of me (to use you).

They have difficulty in being happy for my achievements or my sucesses. They find it hard to be happy for me,unlike genuine friends. They could even end up being bitter about it or sometimes jealous.