Chapter 49

They reached the hospital.

Tears were continuously flowing through there eyes.

Man: Umm... u guys are here for ?

Aly: Jasmin, Jasmin Bhasin.

Man: Ohh, I was the person who called and informed about her ! I must take a leave now.

Aly: Thank you so much !!

Man: Nothing to thank about it !

He left.

Doctor: You guys know Jasmin Bhasin right ?

Aly: Yeaa, yess we know her ! Where is she ? Is she fine ? All good ? Anything serious?? (He was continuously asking questions to the doc)

Rahul: Aly, wait let him speak.

Doc: Yea, she is alright. She just met with a small accident. She is absolutely fine! Nothing to worry about.

Aly: Thank you so much. Can we meet her ?

Doctor: Yes u can.

They went inside the room.

Jasmin saw them and softly smiled.

Disha and Rahul were really guilty for there behaviour which was clearly visible on their face!

Aly: Kaisi hai tu ?? Theek haina ?

Jasmin: Haan mai theek hu !

Disha: I am really sorry jas (tears were flowing from her eyes, her voice was cracking up)

Rahul: Haan, we are really sorry ! We didn't know, I mean we are such a bad friend ! We don't deserve a friend like u Jasmin !!

Jasmin: Arey, it's ok !! It was just that u knew one side of the story and not other, that's it !

Disha goes and hugs her.

Disha (whispers): I am sorry baby !

Jasmin: It's ok baba !

Rahul too went and hugged her.

They sat talked about the whole scenario and Dishul were totally shocked !!

Disha: Omg !!! So much happened !! I am soo sor...

Jasmin: If u again say sorry I will not leave you!

Disha: Acha baba I will not say sorry! (Laughs)

Aly: Baby how did u met with an accident?

Jasmin: I went from ur house and then saw I will crying and crying. I was crossing the road without, I actually didn't saw that a car was coming towards me and then thuddd (she acted by collapsing her both palm cutely)

Aly laughed at her cuteness.

Aly: How it happened ??

Jasmin (innocently and cutely again collapsing her both palm): Thuddd.... Like this

Aly kissed her forehead.

Aly: Kiddo !

Jasmin: I love you.

Aly: I love you too !

All this while two pairs of eyes were admiring them. They were none other than Dishul.

Rahul: Are u guys done making me jealous?

Aly: Jealous??

Rahul: Disha never says I love you to me (pouts)

Disha: Haaww lier.

Rahul: I am not lying.

Disha: I love you (kissed his cheek)

Rahul: I love you too!

Jasmin: Soo cute !!!

Doctor enetered the room.

Aly: Can we take her home ?

Doc: yes u can ! Take care of her !!

Aly: Yes, Thank you so much.

Doc : My pleasure.

First they droved to Jasmin's old room and took all her stuff then droved to their flat.

Jasly entered the room and Aly pulled Jasmin into a long kiss. They parted away and were heavily breathing.

They were tired, so decided to take rest.

Jasmin slept in his arm and he wrapped his arm around her and slept peacefully.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next chapter will be the last chapter !

Target: 190 votes.

Please Vote

Thank you 🤍