Chapter 22

When Disha was going to call Jasmin she saw her message.

MESSAGE: Disha I came home as I was feeling low. So don't worry.

Aly got a sign of relief but just for few seconds as he got to know Jasmin was feeling low, he took the blame on himself that just bcoz of him she is feeling low.

Aly went home and messaged Jasmin:

I am sorry babe, because of me you were out of the class today. I was sitting with saniya so u must be feeling lonely in the class and today we didn't even talked to each other properly. I am sorry. You are feeling low today just because of me. I am really sorry baby.

Jasmin saw the message and replied:
Why are you sorry for it. Today was not my day it's ok don't take blame on yourself.

Aly: Meet me at Xyz park in 15min. Is it possible?

Jasmin: Yes sure.

A: Ok great come fast.

Jasmin's POV

Why did he called me at park? Is their anything serious. Oh God. Jasmin go and get ready... you have to go their in 15min.

Aly's POV

We didn't even talked to each other properly today!! I will go and meet her and spend quality time with my BEAUTY QUEEN. I will take flowers and sorry card also to her. She will feel happy. Ok let's go then Aly!

The park they were going to meet unfortunately Saniya was too present their roaming.

Aly went and buyed flowers and sorry card for Jasmin and went to Xyz garden.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for small chapter, next chapter is going to be interesting! Guess kya hoga

Target: 120 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤