Chapter 32

Aly's POV

After college we friends decided to celebrate my and Jasmin's big day. I am so lucky to have her. I thought she wanted more time for this relationship. If I knew she was planning all this I must have proposed her first.

"Guys he always give me surprises I hope today I surprised him." Jasmin said smiling widely.

"Baby you shocked me." I said wrapping my hands around her waist and put my face on her shoulder.

She placed her hand on my cheek.

"You were shocked in a happy way or sad?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"In a sad way." I said teasing her.

"WHAT? Give my ring back I will give it to that freak if you are sad." Jasmin said getting out of my grip.

"Please don't talk about him. My blood boils hearing his name." I said in anger.

"Stop it you two. What type of couple are you? You two fight so much." Disha said getting irritated.

"Disha my dear if you don't fight in a relationship it means you are not connected from heart but mind." Jasmin said.

Wow what she said was great.

"Ok Ms philosopher now can we go." Rahul said and Disha rolled her eyes.

We got settled in the car.

"So where are we going?" Disha said excitedly.

"Let the couple decide." Rahul said.

"My beauty queen will decide." I said pointing towards Jasmin and she giggled.

"Ok let's go for lunch at our favourite place." Beauty queen said.

"Ok that's great." I said. I don't know how she knows everything what I think. She knew I wanted to get engaged and she knew that I wanted to go to that restaurant but how she always say what I think.

"What are you thinking?" Jasmin said getting me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing I was just thinking that how you always know what I think." I said looking at her.

"As I have said millions of times I am in your heart and he let's me know everything what you're thinking." She said like a baby.

"You know you're very cute just like a baby." I said smiling at her cuteness.

"Not more cute than you my life." She said cutely.

"Please can you two stop being romantic." Disha said irritatedly.

"We are official engaged couple now. We can talk like that okay." I said teasing Disha.

"Oi stop teasing my friend." Jasmin said hitting my arm.

"Look girl because of you she is talking against me." I said teasing her again.

"Don't blame me for anything she's supporting the one who's right." Disha said.

"Common Disha he's not saying anything wrong stop fighting." Rahul said smirking.

"What kind of boyfriend are you. You coward!!" Disha yelled.

"Hey Disha he was joking don't get angry." I said calming her.

"No I am not talking to him." Disha said.

Jasmin's POV

"Disha I am so sorry I was just joking." Rahul said.

"Now what kind of couple are you? Always fighting." I said and we all burst out laughing.

Skip rest of car ride:

We entered the hotel and the party poppers popped on me and Aly came near me.

"Now my turn." He whispered in my ear.

He fell on his knees and held my hand.

"You changed my life, you changed me, I am incomplete without you. When you get angry at me I feel like the world has come to end. Will you be mine forever? I want to call you Mrs Aly Goni. I want you in my life. I want a commitment that you will marry me after college. Will you?" Aly said showing the most beautiful ring ever.

"Yes I will. You are the most handsome guy in this world. I want to marry you after college. I want to become Mrs Aly Goni. You are my life Aly." I said letting down a tear of happiness.

He stood up and wiped my tear and I pulled him into a big bear hug.

"When you got the time to bought this?" I asked Aly.

"I bought it the day I saw you first. I decided that if I will be lucky enough to get you I'll propose you." Aly said.

"You love me so much?" I asked looking into his beautiful eyes. (New year party yaad aagayi BB ki 🥺)

"I love you more than my life." He said.

"Me too." I replied.  (This mee too has a special place, ikyk ❤)

"Wow so much love first she proposes then you. It's of no use in the end she will be mine." Punit said coming from nowhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why did punit came ? Will he now ruin their beautiful moment ?

Target: 160 votes

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP🥤