°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What are you doing?"

"Hah-- uhm, n-nothing." Yuki hurriedly shuts the cover of her notebook. Lucifer raised a brow. "I'm positive that those weren't notes you were writing."

"Ahaha, is that so?" Yuki averted her eye with a deadpan. Mammon, who was sitting from behind the duo, peeked over. "Ooo, you had the guts to space off in class with THE Lucifer sitting right next to ya?"

"I wasn't spacing off." Yuki argued looking back. Mammon only grins.

"Is that supposed to be (M/n)?"

Yuki nearly shrieked in shock. Lucifer had opened the notebook while she was peering into Mammon.

She wanted to close it, but the demon had his hand over half of the page.

"No it isn't."

"Pretty sure it is." Mammon hums as he looked over. "Cute drawing."

"You drew him in class idly?" Lucifer observed the sloppy drawn male on the paper. With a sigh, Yuki shook her head. "I was doodling. I just thought of him, is all. Nothing else."

Mammon squinted his eyes at the girl. Yuki rolled her eyes and turned away from Mammon.

"Hm...Well it could use a few things."

"What?" Yuki gazed up at Lucifer curiously.

"His hair is slightly parted this way," Lucifer spoke before taking the pencil near the notebook. He twirled the pencil around and erased a few things.

"Not to mention he also has this habit of wearing his collar like this..." Lucifer continued mumbling to himself as Yuki and Mammon watched.

The male was basically turning the mere doodle into a fucking portrait at this point.

"There."

And he was done after a few.

"...Someone didn't skip out on art class..." Yuki's eye twitched upon seeing the drawing. Though she wouldn't deny she was in awe. A faint smile adorned your face as you stood nicely on the paper.

"How can you draw like this so simply?"

"I'm not quite sure I know what you mean."

That smug aura that radiated from him said so otherwise.

Mammon huffed. Yuki rolled her eyes playfully before closing her notebook.

"...Yeah, but looks beautiful!"

"Tch."

Mammon and Yuki spoke in hushed voices. Lucifer trailed right behind them silently. The female held the notebook in her hands as she admired the sketch. She looked up at Lucifer. "Wah! He looks a bit different from how he looked like before, huh?"

"Indeed."

"Wait, wait! I don't know what y'all are talkin' bout."