Noahs Ark - but mordecai version

After Twilight's betrayal, Mordecai sat outside in the moonlight, breathing in tiny particles arranged in a particular way to create a delicious smell, hearing his own thoughts.

Multiple tears sprinted down Mordecai's flesh.

He thought he could trust Twilight, but after finding out that she uses autotune to make her voice sound better, he doesn't even know who she really is anymore. 

He thought that he could trust Twilight, but it turns out he can't even trust her. How was he supposed to go on with his life now? Twilight was his one true love, his soulmate, his hearts desire, his twin flame, his other half, his fated one, the one who held all of his affections, his counter-part, his adoration, his beloved, his- you get the idea. Bascially, he loved  Twilight, and he doesn't think he could ever come back from this revelation. He can't even find the strength within himself to breifly gaze into her orbs. It was a travesty. 

----------------

Twilight was an ugly crier. Spike thought as he watched Twilight flood her room with tears. 

He sighed. 

"Best go get the mop and bucket before she floods the castle." He muttered, as he used areodynamics to flap his wings and get the cylindracle sheet of metal and strings of cloth attached to a handle. 

He was almost out the door when a fresh wave of tears caught him in a tsunami and dragged him under. 

"Oh no not again."

-------------

Mordecai was forcefully snapped back into the world of talking ponys when a large crowd of ponies, large enough to fill a medium-sized volcano, sprinted out of the castle screaming and shouting.

"CODE BLUE!!! WE HAVE A CODE BLUE!!! EVACUATE THE CITY!!"

Modecai traveled breifly on foot to the nearest pony.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Twilight's flooding the castle with her tears again." The pony said, with a ghostly look in his eyes. "Wait! You're Mordecai right? Follow me!"

The pony suddenly seized Mordecais arm, dragged him into the contsructed dwelling, and stopped in front of twilights #CC9CDF coloured room. 

"Her room is watertight, so it should hold her tears long enough for the rest of us to climb aboard the boat we made for this occasion." The pony promptly said before shoving him through Twilights window, which was just above water level. 

"Get her to stop crying!" The pony shouted before slamming the window shut, trapping him in with the purple pony capable of sounding like a derranged demon getting exorcised from a dying whales body. 

Mordecai opened his mouth-

And promptly sallowed a fraction of Twilights tears. Mordecai tried his best not to gag as he despterately swam up above the water level. 

He took a deep breath, spluttering and coughing, trying to get the horrible taste off of the receptor protiens in his papillae. 

"TWILIGHT! STOP CRYING DO YOU WANT US ALL TO DIE?" Mordecai screamed at her while also wondering how the hell she is still alive when she is crying in the middle of a flooded room. He decided that it must be her magic. 

Twilight disregarded his request on purpose and continued crying. 

"OI YOU STUPID PONY DON'T IGNORE ME!" 

She ignored Mordecai. 

At this point the tears had reached the top of the window, and her tears didn't seem tobe stopping anytime soon. On the contrary, she seemed to cry harder. 

"STOP TRYING TO BE A MASS MURDERER!" Mordecai screamed at her as he desperately tread the water of her tears, trying to stay afloat. 

The water was now far above the window. 

"This is why I wish I was gay." He plainly stated, as he took a deep breath while the water touched the ceiliing.  

"Sorry mum, sorry dad." He thought as he closed his eyes. 

Suddenly the water rushed out the room. Mordercai started reciting his prayers before realising that he was kneeling in ankle deep water, Twilight was still crying, the water had rushed out of the room and flooded the rest of the castle, and the water level was rising. 

Mordecai rushed over to where Twilight was sitting and crying in the middle of her room and kneeled down in front of her. 

"Twilight! Can you stop crying please? You're flooding the whole castle!"

Twilight look up from where her head was buried in her hands? Hooves? And glared at him. 

"What do you want Mordecai. Unless you're here to apologise - I don't want to see your ugly face."

Mordecai blanced. 

"Me? Apologise to you? Lmao no."

Twlight's tears dried up faster than water vapor in the Sahara dessert at midday. 

"YOU ACCUSED ME OF USING AUTOTUNE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE APOLOGISING TO ME!" Twilight screamed.

"AND YOU'RE A FRAUD WHO LIED ABOUT HER SINGING ABILITIES! I DESERVE AN APOLOGY!" Mordecai blaring his voice back at her.

"HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU! I TOLD YOU I WAS WARMING UP MY VOCALS!"

"I KNOW YOU'RE LYING STOP TRYING TO PRETEND!"

"OH SO NOW YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? I MET YOU THIS MORNING!"

"WHAT? I NEVER SAID I KNOW YOU!"

"GOOD BECAUSE IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW ME YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I WAS WARMING UP!"

"THATS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! STOP TRYING TO PRETEND!"

"WELL HOW ABOUT YOU STOP PRETENDING THAT I ACTUALLY WANT YOU HERE!"

"...What?"

"Thats right. I. Hate. You. I want you gone. Go back to your world."

Mordecai felt his blooding-pumping organ that is essential to his survival break into a million pieces. Tears welled up in his orbs as he mulled over this exhibition of disloyalty.

"Fine. If you want me gone then I'm going. I never wanted to be here anyways."

Twilight scoffed and turned her back on him. Mordecai looked at her icily for a short period of time as he walked out of Twilights #CC9CDF shaded room.