the betrayal

Mordecai opened the sheets of tree corpses bound to the spine of the book, to the first page, which had a picture of a giraffe tattooed on the paper. 

"That is a salamander" Twilight spoke proudly. 

"...this doesn't even llok like a salamander ..."

"yes it does!"

"No it doesn't, anyways, this is a giraffe"

"No thats a salamander!"

Mordecai looked at her in a way that displayed his very strong dislike for her. 

"This. Is. A. Giraffe."

Mordecai exhaled extra-loud in a way that he hoped would actively exihibit how preturbed he was, and flipped the page. 

"This is a Zebra" He said , with the book pointed at her.

Twilight looked at him like you would look at a very moldy piece of bread that you just took a bite of in the dark because you didn't realise it was moldy. 

"That is an American Oystercatcher Bird."

-4 hours later-

"HOW STUPID ARE YOU, THIS IS NOT A JERBOA! ITS CLEARLY A SHEEP!"

"THAT IS NOT A SHEEP, THAT IS A JERBOA!"

"DID YOU EVEN GO TO SCHOOL?"

"No."

"What?"

"No."

Awkward silence hung heavy in the particles we need for respiration for a few beats. Mordecai felt the need to change the topic of the exchange of sounds. 

"So....was that you singing on the balconey when I first came here?" Mordecai asked. 

"Yep!" Twilight exclaimed. 

"You dont sing like that on your show."

"EXCUSE ME?? HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! I WAS JUST WARMING UP MY VOCAL CHORDS OF COURSE ITS GOING TO SOUND DIFFERENT!"

"OMG WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED BY THAT? ITS NOT LIKE YOU USE AUTOTUNE OR ANYTHING!"

"..."

"OMG YOU USE AUTOTUNE DON'T YOU!"

"No! Of course not! That would just be lying about my singing skills! I'm not a liar! I could never be a liar!!"

"YOU LIAR! THIS IS BETRAYAL! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! I TRUSTED YOU TWILIGHT, AND THEN YOU JUST GO AND USE AUTOTUNE! HOW DARE YOU!"

Mordecai turned around and put more strength than what was nessecary in his steps as he stalked out of the #CC9CDF shaded room . 

Twilight feel to her knees and cried a combination of water, sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate, magnesium, calcium, lysozyme, lactoferrin, lipocalin, IgA, lipids and mucins.