the fish

After the ear-shattering scream that left the world needing hearing aids, Mordecai closely examined the Fake-Twilight. He knew what Twilight sounded like when she let out vibrations of air that you put together to form music, and that wasn't it. That couldn't be Twilight. 

"Who are you really?" Mordecai intensely questioned, interputing Twilights mindless sprial of adoration, confusion and fan-girling. 

"I am Twilight, of course." Twilight formed words together slowly, tilting her skull ever-so-slightly. 

"NO! YOU'RE NOT! DON'T USE TWILIGHTS NAME LIKE THAT! HOW DARE YOU!" Modecai forcefully shouted at her, a combination of water, sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate, magnesium, calcium, lysozyme, lactoferrin, lipocalin, IgA, lipids and mucins running from his eyes. 

"YES! I! AM! YOU'RE NOT REAL ANYWAYS, YOU'RE JUST A STUPID FISH FROM A KIDS TV SHOW!" Twilight raged back at him, a combination of water, sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate, magnesium, calcium, lysozyme, lactoferrin, lipocalin, IgA, lipids and mucins also leaking form her eyes.

"FISH!? FISH!? DO I LOOK LIKE A FISH TO YOU?????"

"YES! AND I BET THAT IF I YEETED YOU INTO A BODY OF WATER, YOU WOULD SURVIVE CAUSE FISH CAN BREATHE UNDERWATER" 

"WTF NO!!!"

"How are you alive anyway? I thought fish couldn't breath on land. OH NO! ARE YOU DROWNING? HANG ON I HAVE A SWIMMING POOL!" Twilight screamed as she picked up Mordecai and threw him off the balconey into the giant chlorine-filled puddle.

Mordecai screamed as he landed in the swimming pool. 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?? I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A FISH!"

"IT'S OK FISH-THAT-LOOKS-A-LOT-LIKE-MORDECAI, YOU'LL SURVIVE NOW!"

"FIRST OF ALL I AM MORDECAI! SECOND OF ALL, DID YOU LISTEN TO ANYTHING I JUST SAID!? AND EVEN IF I WAS A FISH, I WOULD DIE IF I BREATHED CHLORINE!!!"

"WAIT IF YOU'RE MORDERCAI, AND YOU'RE A FISH, THEN THAT MEANS MORDECAI IS A FISH!"

"NO ABSOLUTELY NOT !!"  

"OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS, MORDECAI IS MY IDOL! WAIT! ARE YOU *THE* MORDECAI?"

"YES I AM, AND YOU JUST TRIED TO KILL ME, MURDERER!"

"IM NOT A MURDER!! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SUCH CRIMES!"

"IF YOU'RE NOT A MURDERER, THEN WHY DID YOU JUST TRY TO KILL ME?!!?!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A FISH, AND FISH NEED WATER TO BREATHE!"

"YOU JUST THREW ME IN CHLORINE! IF FISH BREATHE CHLORINE THEY DIE!"

"SO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A FISH!"

"NO!!!!"

- two hours later-

Mordecai glared at Twilight as she sat across the #CC9CDF shaded rectangle-shaped room , humming a lullaby that could be straight out of a horror film. 

"Shut up." Mordecai grumbled, water clinging onto his skin.

Twilight temporalily stopped her humming. 

"I told you I was sorry for almost-murdering you, even though I was definately saving you."

"YOU WERE NOT SAVING ME!!!" Mordecai roared from his corner of the rectangle box. 

Twilight looked at him for an extended amount of time with her eyes. 

"You were a fish, fish need water to breathe."

"I TOLD YOU IM NOT A FISH!!"

"Yes, you aren't a fish now, cause you somehow morphed into a grasshopper, but when you were a fish, I threw you into the pool to save you from drowning!" Twilight retracted her lips to show off her teeth in a friendly way. 

Twilight was in Mordecais line of sight for more than what is considered socially acceptable. 

"Okay." he said, pulling out a book full of animal pictures "Tell me what this animal is."