"Do you need help.."

"NO i know how to do i- QIQI GET YOUR ASS- XIA-"

She hung up

What.. chongyun thought to himself, giggling. He couldn't grasp what just happened but it was okay, it got him laser focused on his homework.

"ugghhhh" Chongyun groaned, finally finishing his homework. He missed Xingqiu. He grabbed his phone from his desk and texted him.

My loveeeeee<33
XIBGQIU

HI
HI WHAT AR YOU DOING

I just finished my homework

my boyfriend so smart 😨😨

Pffft ok 😭

can i come over to your housw

Of course baby 😏
EW THAT WAS SO GROSS

EW OH MY GOD
don't you sweet talk me over text with a 😏

Are you gonna come over orrrrrr???

oh shut up my brother is driving me atm

Your brother is cool

yeah
ok i'm here i'm ringing the doorbell

Chongyun raced down the stairs to his door, the ringing of the doorbell made him go insane. He opened the door to see his lovely boyfriend.
"Hi!" Xingqiu smiled, Chongyun waved at Xingqius brother driving away.

Xingqiu let himself in and slid his shoes off.
"What do you want to do?" Chongyun asked, leaning against the drywall. "I dunno.. I just wanted to see you. Im not being to clingy right?" Xingqiu said grumpily, "No baby, you are clingy but i love that about you. It makes you more adorable." Chongyun grinned.
Xingqiu could feel his heart beating out of his chest, "Too sweet of you."

Xingqiu once again let himself into a room, Chongyuns room. He gasped seeing it. "Hey you cleaned your room up a little since the last time I was here!" Xingqiu twirled around the room, a bad habit he picked up whenever he walked into a clean room. "Did you just spin?" Chongyun smiled, he couldn't stop smiling.
"Yeah I did a lil' twirl should i do it again?" Xingqiu spun around once more, glancing at Chongyun who was moving closer to him.

"Quick question, have you ever slow danced before?" Xingqiu asked out of nowhere, "You're funny" Chongyun sighed. "How do you even do it? Do you just go like-" Xingqiu placed one hand on Chongyuns shoulder and another interwoven with his. "No I put my hand here and you put yours hereeee.. And we hold hands!" Chongyun chuckled, Xingqiu was so so so nervous. Chongyuns hand was on his waist. WAIST. He was mentally freaking out.

They started to dance together, the couple had no idea what they were doing. But it was fine. All that mattered was that they had eachother.

Xingqiu was pulled into a spin, and pulled back into Chongyun by his waist. A grand finale to a dance that never really started.
"That was so bad." Xingqiu laughed against his lover's forehead, "You were very graceful" Chongyun stroked the others cheek. Without hesitation, Xingqiu kissed Chongyun gently. Everytime he would pull away Chongyun would whisper a 'Please' and Xingqiu just couldn't say no.