seven.

sappy gooey cute shit because i feel nice. that won't last long btw 😕☺️

morning.

Chongyun didn't wake up to the noises he dreaded most, instead he woke up from one of those stupid falling dreams. He made his way downstairs as quiet as he could to not awake his parents. "Good morning." Ayakas voice muffled from the leftover cake in her mouth, "Did you save any for me.." Chongyun sighed. "Ha- no.. I'll make you something else though." Ayaka giggled. "I'm good. i'll just have an apple-" Chongyun reached in the fridge, when he found his apple of choice he tiptoed back to his room to get ready.

"XINGQIU WAKE UP~!" His brother hummed, "Naaoooooo...." Xingqiu shoved his face into his pillow. "I have eggs cooking.."

Xingqiu shot his head up. "Get out i'm gonna change" he snapped, "geez okaaaayy."

Xingqiu got ready super fast, making sure that his brother wouldn't get one bite of those eggs.
He raced down the stairs, only to see eggs. Just what he expected. He snatched away the bowl his brother was eating from and took it up to his room.

"Hey chongyunnnn!" Xingqiu hummed over the phone.

"HEY HIIII."

"My brother is driving me today.. you can probably walk with Xiangling. if you want of course-"

"Ah.. Okay. I'll see you at school then?"

"Yesss!! okay bye bye see you"

"Cya at school, loser." Chongyun hung up. Xingqiu couldn't help but laugh at the things he said, sometimes they were just so..

"Heyyyy... could you be the best person ever and drive me to school because i don't feel like walking?" Xingqiu gave his brother puppy eyes, "sure. it's about time you go, isn't it?" His brother asked, picking up his keys. Xingqiu nodded as he ran up to grab all his shit for school. "Let's go then" Xingqiu walked out of the door without a shoe on, who needs a full on pair anyways? He did slip it on when waiting for his brother to pull out his car from the small garage.

They both were in the car, Xingqiu was talking total shit about people at school. Pouring all the drama on older audiences is quite the eventful conversation.
"LORD OF GEO SLOW DOWN-" Xingqiu gripped his to-go coffee cup, "Do you WANT to get pulled over?! I mean you just slammed the breaks so hard that you almost made me drop my coffee and that's because you were going what, like 15 over??" Xingqiu snarled. "When you learn how to drive you better not drive like a grandma.." His brother chuckled.
"We're here early.. Are they gonna let ya' in?" the elder sibling asked, "Yeah they will. byeee!" Xingqiu waved.

Chongyun was walking alone, blasting music into his ears. Sometimes he needed alone time like this, walking and music was an escape. It was freezing out on that day, snow was actually in the forecast. But Chongyun wasn't worried about it, considering that he was quite immune to cold temperatures.
He walked into the building, looking down. It felt like all eyes were on him. Then a familiar voice spooked up behind him.

"Why hello there." Venti giggled, swooping infront of Chongyun. "Where's Xiao? you guys always follow eachother around." Chongyun asked. "Ughhh he's sick apparently.. i'm going to his place after school to take care of him because apparently he needs me." Venti rolled his eyes, "OH he just texted me- 100 degree fever damn.." He continued. Chongyun laughed. it's almost funny how venti and xiaos relationship worked. Met in elementary, became friends in middle school, dating in 8th grade and almost all through highschool? That's the dream, isn't it.. Well all that matters was that they were happy together. Is that how-

Is that how it was with Xingqiu?

Possibly..
His heart always fluttered around him. Xingqiu had this positive aura to him, no one is always happy of course.. But they made eachother happy- "EY! IM TALKING TO YOU!" Venti waved infront of the others face, "SORRY sorry it's really early okay?!" Chongyun snapped out of it. "You're thinking about that boyfriend of yours aren't you?" Venti nudged the boy next to him. "How can i not?" He chuckled,  "Yeah. i suppose loving takes up a big chunk of your thoughts, yes?" Venti said as he opened his locker. Chongyun nodded, realizing what a swirl of emotions he got himself into with Xingqiu.