two.

Xingqiu and chongyun looked around the intersection of hallways, having the all clear.

"Jeez it's about time we get here!" chongyun rubbed his eyes, "well i'm so sorry that i had to go to the bathrooms that almost no one uses anymore." xingqiu laughed. chongyun rolled his eyes as xingqiu dragged him into the bathroom.

"ugh why did no one tell me i look a little boy in this outfit." xingqiu looked into the mirror. chongyun laughed, "your mind is playing tricks on you, you look fine."
"why thank you." xingqiu smiled, "kay'... so are we going to just hide in the stalls or just hang out?" chongyun asked, making sure no one was in the bathroom. "we can just hang out here- but if either one of us hears something, dart to a fucking stall." xingqiu laughed.

The two boys talked, goofing off, bonding, like they've been friends for years. Though Chongyun had never had a true and loyal friend, he figured that this is what it was like.

"Hey yun should i add you to this groupchat? it has people from out grade in it! it's a good opportunity to make some new friends. " Xingqiu took out his phone, "uh sure- i'm not gonna see it till tonight though." chongyun fidgeted with his fingers. "hehe okayyyy~" Xingqiu hummed, tapping around on his phone.
                               balls :):):)
childe: XINGQIU.
                                                xing: WHAT?

childe: ARE YOU SKIPPING WITH YOUR BOYFRIENF AND YOU ADDED HIM TO THIS GROUPCHAT DIDNT YOU?

xing: he isn't myboyfriend you little dickheads.

lumine: y'all are sus.

amber!!: FR LIKE THE NEW GUY? DAMN XINGQIU ISNT PLAYJN AROUND

                                           xing: i hate all of you

lumine: LMAO HELLOOPPO

short emo: someone save me #sos

venti: what class are you in

short emo: lisa helo please i'm bevgjng oyi

venti: awww i'm in pe suck my balls

short emo: i love you butno

childe: couldn't be me stay safe out there tho 🥱

venti: stop being mean to him you virgin

childe: i made the mistake of telling y'all i've never done rhe dirty haven't i.

venti: it's not personal- i haven't either

childe: haha virgin

diluc: Kaeya is fucking annoying.

kaeya: this is why your dad is dead

albedo: woag woah owha woah

albedo: slow down girls 😦😦😦

diluc: Isn't it OUR dad? your my adoptive brother idiot.

kaeya: damn.

eula??: i just sit back and observe.

xinyan: HELP MEEE

kaz: no

xinyan: why noy

kaz: you stole my gum and called mrs beidou a bitch that's my mom you hoe

xinyan: xiangling cook him.

xiangling: ok

Xingqius attention was taken away from his phone when chongyun dragged him into a stall. "what the hell?!" xingqiu whispered, "i heard talking and loud footsteps and you were lost in your damn phone!" chongyun whispered back. Xingqiu was uncomfortable in the stall, the closest one to them was a tiny one. How ironic. "um- off topic but who do you have next?" xingqiu asked, "ningguang i think" chongyun replied. "ah- i have lisa. sorry yun, seems we have to part!" Xingqiu scratched the back of his head. "aww. atleast by the end of that class it'll be lunch.. im starving already." Chongyun complained, "Ooo i cant wait for lunch! My other friends will love you~ they tease me for making friends too quick but i think it's a good thing!" Xingqiu winked.