Kim Seokjin - Bts, requested

Start from the beginning

“Come on my pretty little whore,” you say leaning down to his ear. “Just say you were lying and I'll stop. That or the safeword, but I know you won't say that, right pretty?” you ask him. He lets out a moan this time, one louder than the previous ones and you just know that he's eating up the treatment you're giving him right now. Still, you slow down just a bit and soften the grip on his hair to make sure that he's still with you, even if he was in his little subby space right now.

“Baby,” you say to him in a soft voice, making sure that he's paying attention. It only takes a few seconds, but you can see him looking at you through the mirror. Smiling at him, you open your mouth to ask him a question.

“What's the safe word love?” you ask him, making sure to go extra slow that he can answer you clearly.

“Red.” he tells you half a minute later. Chuckling, you kiss his cheek, opening your mouth again to talk to him.

“Good boy.” you say. “And what are we doing?” you ask him, earning a darker blush to cover his already rather pink cheeks.

“F-fucking.” he whispers out, making you chuckle at how direct he was being.

“And are you gonna give in, or am I gonna have to overstimulate you even more baby?” you ask him in a sultry voice. Jins head and body slump down at your tone, chest hitting the floor lightly as he starts to move his hips back and forth due to your slow pace. When he does this, you can clearly see rope tied around the back of his body, ensetuating the arch in his back. Then, the boy beneath you says something that you certainly didn't expect him to say, probably due to knowing exactly how big his ego is.

“I-i lied.” he tells you, voice a little slurred. “Da-ddy pret-tier.” he answers with a whine to end it.

“And who do you belong to, hm? Those people who line up to ask you out everyday hm?” you ask him, using his own words against him. Shaking his head, Jin sits up a bit to look you in the eyes through the mirror.

“O-only da-ddy’s. Only daddy can f-fill me up thi-s goo-od. Hmmmmmm, only daddy's cock can m-make me feel this good, no...no one else.” he breathes out. You let out a low groan at this, starting the movement of your hips again, earning a moan from your boyfriend, whose head is now slumbed down again, looking down at the carpet.

“Aren't you a good boy?” you ask him, rhetorical of course. You still get an answer, one that makes you chuckle out.

“O-only for you,” he says.

 “C-close.” he tells you soon after. With that, you start going faster, wanting him to reach his orgasm as fast as he can. Moving your hands down to Jin's torso and to his nipples, you pinch both of them between your pointer finger and thumb. Earning one long moan with a high pitched whine, your boyfriend comes once again, only letting out a little bit more of his cum into the cup that held the reminiscence of all his past orgasms. Chuckling, you don't stop, earning more and more whines and moans from your boyfriend, his hps now trying to pull away from the feeling of you pounding into him. Moving your hands, you place one to his back, grasping at rope around his hips, thrusting faster and further into him. With your other hand, you bring it down to his neglected member, barely being able to see through the mirror how bright red his tip was, his whole member actualy.

“One more and we can stop, okay baby? You can do that for me, right my good boy?” you ask him. And with that, due to your words and most likely the over-overstimulation, he came, barely letting anything drip out of him, only letting out a few droplets and that's it. But that wasn't the only thing that came out of him. Along with his orgasm, he now had tears dripping out of his eyes from both pain and pleasure, as well as drool, that was gracefully dripping down his chin.

Finally slowing down, you eased your way into stopping. When you did, all that was heard for a few seconds were your boyfriend's pants, totally exhausted.

“You okay pretty boy?” you ask him after a while, seeing that his breathing had stabilized a bit. You only earn a whine from him, chuckling and reaching your hand up to his chest, pushing him up so that he was flush against your chest once again.

“Words baby.” you tell him, making sure to keep your eyes on the boy.

“Mhm.” he hums out. You don't say anything about it, knowing that he was purely fucked out by now.

“You think you can take your punishment now baby?” you ask him. It takes a few seconds for him to respond, but eventually he answers you with the nod of his head. Reaching down, you pick up the cup, and bring it up to said boy’s lip’s.

“You don't have to drink all of it,” you start, being a little lenient since your boyfriend already did so well for you. “But I want you to drink at least a little, okay baby?” you ask him, earning a faint ‘yes’ from him. And with that, taking the cup into his own hands, he gulps it down, only taking two before he stops, almost coughing it up.

“Such a good boy for me aren't you?” you ask him again, taking the cup out of his grasp, setting it aside to later be disposed of. After he calms down, no longer dying, you start to pull out of him, being greeted with whines and moans. You immediately start sushing them in the process, finally when you fully pull out, your boyfriend’s body slumps down, almost completely falling over if it wasn't for your grip on his stomach.

“Bath… please” your boyfriend says as you now start to lay him down onto the carpet below you. Chuckling, you pull on the ropes still around his body.

“How about I take these off first and then I can do that for you. That sounds okay with you baby?” you ask him. He whines out, letting his bottom lip pout out, but he agrees nonetheless, flipping himself over onto his back so that you can start to untie him.

“I love you.” he tells you halfway through unraveling him. You smile, turning towards his face.

“I love you too, my pretty little boy.” you say, leaning down to kiss him.

“Only mine.” you say, inches away from his lips, finally bringing him into a soft pleasant kiss.