"They said they didn't know who took him." Everyone sighed "Officer Kwak." The officer looked up.

Seungcheol handed Aron something, and looked at him "Starting tomorrow you'll under Officer Kim's group." Aron nodded.

Seungcheol looked at the rest of his group "Soonyoung before you move, you need to catch the person trying break in." Soonyoung nodded.

"Horanghae power." Soonyoung made everyone laugh.

Seungcheol shook his head, and looked at Vernon "You've ran into Boo Seungkwan how many times?" Vernon held up three fingers.

"Three times sir."

Seungcheol nodded, and handed Vernon a file "This this is more about Seungkwan, if you ever see him capture him." Vernon nodded.

"The rest will be caught by all of y'all, I am going to try and capture Kim Mingyu, and save Wonwoo." Everyone nodded, and Seungcheol dismissed them.

"Kwon and Chwe stay back." They both stayed back, and looked at Seungcheol "Don't fail me on this mission, Jisoo and Jun betrayed us, and with you two, I can't trust right now."

Soonyoung chuckled a little "Hyung, we've been working with you since four years ago." Vernon laughed.

"You've been working here for two years, you're only twenty three." Soonyoung laughed.

Seungcheol started laughing, and pushed Soonyoung "You're too much." Vernon nodded ima agreement.

"Let's go." Soonyoung told Vernon, and they both left.

Seungcheol sighed, he was tired, he stayed up all night to make sure he could find evidence to find Wonwoo, and making sure no one tried to escape Jeonghan.

As Seungcheol started working an officer brought Jeonghan with him "Yes?" The officer smiled lightly "Someone tried to break in, and escape Yoon." Seungcheol nodded.

The officer then left Jeonghan in the room with Seungcheol "Sit down." Jeonghan did as told, and looked around.

Jeonghan giggled lightly as he saw the pictures of him and Wonwoo "You look sad in these." Seungcheol looked, and chuckled.

"What are you doing to me Yoon Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked himself, as he looked at Jeonghan being adorable.

Jisoo sighed, he was tired of doing these missions with Mingyu.

But he can't disobey, because if does Seokmin would get hurt, and Jisoo doesn't want to see his husband being hurt.

Seokmin is the same way, he is forced to help the ones injured, and if doesn't Mingyu would hurt Jisoo.

The couple had gotten married at the age of 18 because they were actually in a arranged marriage, but in the end the both had feelings for each other.

Jisoo had gotten sick once when he was 19 making him fragile.

Seokmin worked hard to get the money to help with Jisoo's treatments, but didn't have enough causing him to ask his old so called best friend for help.

Mingyu and Seokmin were friends since high school, but that didn't last long after what Mingyu was doing.

Seokmin stopped being his friend, and was friends with Minghao before also finding out he was with Mingyu doing things they shouldn't.

But look where they are, Seokmin and Jisoo needing help, and Mingyu only helping them if they also help him in finding Wonwoo.

Jisoo looked around before coughing "Shua hyungie are you okay?" Chan asked walking to him "M-Medicine." Chan nodded, and ran to the kitchen to grab Jisoo's medicine.

Once he came back he handed Jisoo his medicine along with a bottle of water.

"Thank you." Jisoo smiled, and Chan smiled before hugging Jisoo and walking away.

Meanwhile with Wonwoo he slowly woke up on a bed with different clothing on "What the fuck?" Wonwoo mumbled.

Wonwoo looked around, and noticed his wrists weren't chained up. Wonwoo got up, and pulled down his crop top as much as he could.

Wonwoo heard the door open showing Mingyu come in "Oh you're up now." Mingyu said, and smiled a little.

"Weird." Wonwoo mumbled.

Mingyu's smile then turned into a smirk "The bites around your neck, seem sexy." Wonwoo moved his hands up to his neck.

"Oh also we're going out soon, do not try anything." Wonwoo gulp a little, and nodded slowly.

~Tbc~