get out Scott !!!

Start from the beginning

Al:Wow...what's up ?

St:We need to talk ! I have a huge problem and you're going to help me !

Al:Yes , that was already the plan Stiles . Stop panicking...wait is it...classe A or more like classe C ?

St:Classe M ! Allison that's super important , you don't get it ! That's my life that is in question !?

Al:You're dying ?

St:Ye-what ! No , of course I'm not !

Al:Then...you want me to go get the soda and curly fries ? Or is it not in the level ?

St:Allison there's no time , just come in !

Al:Ok ok I'm coming !

_______________________________________

                           -Scott-

I couldn't believe it ! Was Stiles really trusting Allison more then me when they're only friends for a couple of weeks , that's impossible ! We've known each other since kindergarden and he tell me everything , always , everything...

Ly:My , my ! Scott , why are you doing this face ?

Sc:What do you mean ?

Ly:Well why do you do this face ?

Sc:What's the matter with my face ?

Ly:Scott...you're doing the same face as when Allison and you broken up .

Sc:Well...something's up with Stiles and he won't tell me , but he's telling Allison without any hesitation...

Ly:...Oh ! That's it ? I thought you'll say something that actually mattered .

Sc:What ? Of course it matters , my best friend is willing to tell a girl who he is friend with for only like what , three weeks instead of his best friend since forever !

Ly:Why are you acting surprise ?

Sc:Because he always tells me everything !

Ly:Eummmh...Scott , I'm really saying that to help you , don't get me wrong please ! It's just that...you totally ignored him for such a long time , you rejected him and kicked him out of most of the pack meetings like he was garbage and never tell him about the supernatural things that happens in town lately . If you don't tell him anything , he won't tell you anything either...

I couldn't believe my ears , did Lydia just tried to tell me that I wasn't a good best friend ? I only hide things from Stiles to protect him and she dare to accuse me of being rude at him ?! I tell Stiles everything , minus the new supernatural threat in town , the problem of the pack , when we go on patrols , where we go during the full moon , when we organise pack meetings and that's all ! He wouldn't close himself just for that , does she think she's funny when she talks about stuff that she doesn't know ? She doesn't know Stiles like me and I know that my best friend would not stop talking to me just because I try to protect him . I'm starting to think that Lydia is trying to make fun of me by saying stupid things that she don't even know . She really need to be put at her place !

Sc:What . Did . You . Say to me ? I ask with my alpha voice

Ly:N-no-nothing ! I have no idea what I'm talking about , you're right ! H-he probably just...I look at her with my alpha eyes , she doesn't knows what she's talking about , and know she's making conclusion . Does she never understand ? I-I mean...I don't know what's going on with Stiles , I can ask him if that's what you want...