Chapter 16: Prince Ali Part 2

Silver: How are we gonna get there?

Vinnie: Where?

Silver: Back to Avalon! Because we're still stuck in the middle of the desert, Sand Oasis.

Sonic: Oh yeah. Hmmm.

Sonic then looks at Vinnie with a smirk, making her nervous.

Sonic: I guess you can't ride a ghost-hog. *sees Vinnie backing away slowly* *mumbles* Don't you just love it when they choose the hard way instead of the easy way? *to Vinnie* Uh-uh, hold it there, Vee. 

Just as he said that, before Vinnie could run away, Sonic turned her into a donkey, who was making a 'shocked' look.

Sonic: Hmmm. Donkey? Too small. *turns Vinnie into a camel* Naaa, too obvious. We need something robust. 

Then Sonic finally turned Vinnie into an elephant.

Sonic: Relax, Vee. It's just for a minute.

Silver: *chuckling* Whoa. Your looking good, Vee!

Vinnie: *glaring at both of them* *mumbling* When this is over, I'm going to get you back for this...

Silver: *looking back at his costume* Prince Ali... of Ababwah.

Sonic: And now, for your entourage.

Suddenly,  a cloud of sand was heading straight for Sonic, Silver, and Vinnie.

Silver: What? What's happening? Sonic!?

Back at Avalon, everyone was minding their own business when they suddenly felt a little tremor in the ground. Even the sultan, Lord Hood, and Blaze could notice it. King Shahryar noticed that something big was coming so he ordered his best palace guards to clear the streets so no one was in the way. And some of those guards he sent were a black hedgehog with red stripes named Sir Lancelot, a red echidna named Sir Gawain, and a purple female cat named Sir Percival. Just in case if I didn't mention this before.

Guards: Clear the way! Clear the way! Clear the way! Clear the way!

Sir Lancelot looked at the entrance to the kingdom as Gawain and Percival walked up beside him.

Lancelot: What do you suppose it is?

Gawain: Something big. That's for sure.

Percival: Whatever it is, if it poses a threat to our kingdom, then we must defend it. So be on high guard.

Lancelot and Gawain nodded as they waited for what was to come. Though what they saw next surprised them because what seemed like a big parade was coming into the kingdom. On top of one of the floats that were coming into the kingdom was Sonic in his disguised clothing and wearing an enormous hat.

Crowd: 🎵 Make way for Prince Ali! Say hey! It's Prince Ali!

Sonic: Hey!