"Hell yeah" He reached and turned the volume up even more.

We arrived to Waffle House about 3 songs later and sure enough the restaurant was jumping. He sat down in the seat that gave him a perfect view of the restaurant, as always.

"Unh unh I wanna watch too" I said sitting in the booth beside him.

"If you wanna be close to me just say that" Jordan says moving over a little bit.

"Please don't make me throw up" I quickly retorted. I grabbed the menu and began to skim it even though I already knew what I wanted.

"So you said our block gon get busy this summer?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah most definitely. From all the kids running up and down the block. The barbecues, the niggas sitting outside, it be a lot going on at all times"

"Whatchu be getting into? You be in the streets?"

"Of course, I'm a city girl. That's where home is" I replied with a smile "But sadly I gotta throw in the towel cause I gotta work. I need a car"

"You a city girl on the city bus, that's crazy"

"Ahkikiki"

"When you start work?"

"Monday" I sighed rolling my eyes. I wasn't looking
forward to it but the bag clearly isn't going to chase me so I have to start chasing it.

"Where you working at?"

"I can't tell you all that. Ion need you stalking me"

"Hey my name is Angie can I get y'all started with drinks?" The waitress stated.

"Sprite" We both said in unison.

"2 sprites, I'll be right back"

"I think that's your brother right there" Jordan said.

"Hahaha very funny" I rolled my eyes and kept scanning the menu hoping for something new to catch my eye.

"Nah I'm dead ass"

I looked up from the menu and sure enough it was DJ and all his friends. "Awe hell" I sighed. "Maybe he won't see me"

"He walking over" Jordan laughed.

"That's what you wore out the house?" I could hear DJ's voice say.

"Uhhh yeah"

"And what the hell you doing out the house this late?" DJ questioned furrowing his eyebrows me.

"The same thing you're doing...eating" I replied in a duh tone.

"Y'all talk or something?" He asked looking at Jordan.

"I have a boyfriend" I interjected before Jordan even had the chance to respond.

"Peep how I wasn't talking to you" DJ retorted. He turned his attention back to Jordan for him to answer.

"We just friends" Jordan stated.