5

"So, you're sure you can come to Paris before having to go to Baku?" I asked Charles for the 100th time as we were grabbing a bite before going to bed. 

The last 2 days we had fun around Monaco, we went karting, boat ride and snorkeling. We had the time of our lives. And tomorrow morning we were flying to Paris. 

"Yes I'm 100% sure  mon amour" Charles smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"You're going to love our house. I know you like minimalistic architecture so it will surprise you" I smiled back and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Your mother is an architect so I guess it will be amazing" 

"The outside is really old, we live in the 7th Arrondissement so the houses have the 1930's style but my parents renovated the insides to be modern but keeping certain things as they were. I was very lucky to be raised in a beautiful house blocks away from the Tour Eiffel" 

"So I will have a double beautiful view " he chuckled and I rolled my eyes. 

The next day came by and by what felt a blink of an eye we were in Paris. 

//////

@charlesleclerc: Recharging batteries before the next Race

@pierregasly, @sosodesc and 2.944.004 others liked this post 

@pierregasly: you didn't told me you were going to Paris. I would have come with you. 

--> @charleslecler: it was an impromptu mini holiday. 

@carlossainz55: 

@ferrari: coming back stronger! 

@sosodesc:  Içi c'est Paris 

@charlesleclerc, @lucdesc and 234 others liked this pictures 

@lucdesc: No thanking the photographer? 

--> @sosodesc: Luc I took thousand of pictures of you last weekend 

@charlesleclerc: I prefer Rise Risk Repeat 

--> Marcdesc: We're never going to watch a match together 

(A/N: Içi c'est Paris it's the PSG slogan and Rise Risk Repeat is AS Monaco's )

///

We arrived to my house after a long ride car ride from the Paris Charles de Gaulle airport. My parents were at a dinner so I decided to prepare a little picnic for Charles and I and eat it in the rooftop of my house. 

As soon as we entered Charles was in love with the design and the renovations my mother had made. He really loved architecture.  

I told him all about my childhood and teenage years in Paris. How I fell asleep in the metro and woke up completely lost and many more memories. 

"This is my favourite place, sit here with some wine and watch the light of the Eiffel Tower" I smiled at him. 

Charles smiled back and kissed me softly. 

"It's beautiful, just like  you" he smiled against my lips "So next week it's the a Azerbaijan GP and I know you have time off your classes until you get the results from your text. Sooooo I wanted to ask you to come with me. Arthur and Lorenzo will be there to keep you company while I'm in the car and we can watch Arthur race"

"I would love to go" 

We talked about the flying accommodations. Charles had to go to Maranello Sunday night so he could be in the factory Monday early in the morning. I would go straight to Baku on Wednesday and we would me pick me up at the airport.

Marc came after dinner to play some video games with Charles and Luc.  

(A/N short chapter. Very busy these weeks )