"Cindy, If that's what you want then I'm ready. I hope you know the conversation tonight isn't to rush this or any other thing between us."

"I know that, it's just that we've only been dating for such a short time and I don't want to assume and rush anything. I've made some mistakes I can't change them but I've changed so much so I don't want to make the same mistakes. "

"Don't tell me the timeline Cindy. Tell me what your heart says and how you feel."

I look at him "I feel free......., I feel like a part of me has been restored and when I'm with you, I'm comfortable with a kind of peace I haven't felt in years. DeMarcus, I was rushing so much thinking I had a timeline to get everything done I was only using my head and I push my heart aside for a very long time. Until you", I say honestly to the point of tears.

"I want us to take everything one step at a time, we don't have to rush or go slow. We just have to let our hearts guide us to the place we belong."

He leans over cupping my cheeks, lifting my face to his. He looks into my eyes, "I only want you to be happy and your heart to be in every moment of it."

"Thank you, DeMarcus," I appreciate all he says as he leans in kissing my lips. He gently sucks my bottom lip then my top lip with his full open mouth. It is slow and sensual our alcohol breathes mix together as he pulls away. He puts his tongue in my mouth, long and passionate. Our tongues swirl antagonizing-ly slow, that feeling he swirls in my stomach erupts causing me to tremble and a muffled moan rolls off my tongue. He groans and pulls away as the vehicle stop in front of his house. My entire body becomes aroused and my core twitches in anticipation.

"Come" he takes my hand and open the door before his driver can. Getting out then taking me out as well. We speed walk to his door which he opens. He tugs on my hands and hurries us to the elevator with such urgency. As soon as he presses the 3rd floor he braces me against the wall. He glides his hand up my thighs and he put his hand in my underwear feeling my essence.

He let out a strained breath and attach our lips. The way my abdomen tighten made me moan into his mouth. The door opens and I jump onto him wrapping my legs around his waist. He walks us out balancing my weight. He braces me just out of the elevator door deepening the kiss. I move upon him rubbing my core to his length. He moans opening his mouth to let it out.

He takes my weight again walking us to his room. He places me to my feet, zipping down my dress. My hands work his suit jacket throwing it to the floor. He takes my dress strap off my shoulders dropping them to the floor.

I undid his tie and all the buttons on his shirt. His eyes drink me in and he groans gliding his hand up my back to my shoulders. He removes my bra strap one at a time. I gulp at the patience he is taking with this as he unhooks the strap to my back. Thrillingly slow he trails his hand from the valley of my breast to the waistband of my underwear while I undid his belt and trouser button and zip.

I step out of my dress at my feet and he did the same of his pants. He picks me up bridal style and places me on his bed gently.

He settles over me, embracing his body to mine, the heat from his body radiates into mine. His skin feels so good against mine as he kisses my chin slowly down my neck to my chest, I moan. He sucks hard leaving his marks on my neck and chest. His mouth takes in my breast swirling his tongue around my nipples. He trails his hot wet tongue to my hip swirling his tongue in the crease of my leg. He bites between my thighs "mine" he whisper.

His wet sloppy tongue ever so slowly glides up my slit and lands on my nub. My body came alive as I lift my hip putting all of me into his mouth. I moan out his name, taking in a deep breath. He smacks my rump sending sensations in my tummy and core. My breathing picks up more at the intensity and intimate feeling of his tongue on my core. "You like that baby," he asks his voice vibrating my essence. I shudder gripping his head. "If I don't hear you I will stop. Let me hear you, baby."

I nod eagerly, "yes, yes it feels good sir."

"Right here," he asks gliding his tongue on my labia "or right here" his tongue stiffen on my sensitive nub. "Right there, sir. right there, that feels so good." I groan out of breath. "What you want baby."

This time he deepens his penetrating putting two fingers into my vulva. "Tell me, baby, daddy is listening."

I moan as the sensation looms in my lower tummy "make me cum." It rolls out in one breathe as I grip the sheet. He curls his fingers upwards hitting my spot, my legs vibrate as my eyes roll back. I can feel his tongue and lips devouring me relentlessly. My breathing rags out in swift breaths as I grip the sheets for dear life. I've never been eaten this way my mind stop, my body responded taking in all the ecstasy possible as I evaporate into a mindless, soundless state.

"Good now cum for daddy."

As if on cue my body became obedient the intensity in my core and lower tummy burst and my knees weaken and shake violently. He crawls up my body, hovering over me.

"Now taste how sweet you are."

He attaches our lips and I can taste myself on his, slow and passionate his tongue enters my mouth. My hands wrap around his shoulder, caressing him up to his neck to his head bringing him closer.

He takes my chin in his mouth kissing down my neck and caressing my breast moving his way down to my abdomen. He kisses and glides his tongue on my stomach nibbling his way to my navel. All my senses are awakened and need more. Every time I'm with him it's like time and space disappears and we're in this realm where we alone exist.

My breath rags out and he flips me onto my stomach effortlessly. He settles over me pulling my rear up and plunges into me. I scramble away going to the top of the bed. "Don't run from me, take all this."

He holds me back in place. "Am I hurting you, baby?" He asks gently.

"No sir" I breathe out trying to adjust to his length. We did this twice and I'm still getting used to the length and size of him.

"I'm only halfway in baby," he says. I moan fisting the sheet.

My eyes widen as he completely fills me up, I moan taking all of him. He pauses giving me a second to breathe.

"How does this feel baby," he asks being his vocal self. It's like he thrives off hearing how satisfied he makes me.

"Your skin feels so good against mine sir." I encourage him all the way, every though it's a little hard to say what I want sometimes and breathe.

He thrust into me long, deep, hard, penetrating me so well. I think he passes my womb it's like he's all the way up my stomach but I don't want it to end. "You so tight baby, you gripping daddy. You taking all of me pretty girl." His words propel so many emotions in me, I feel so alive, so beautiful, so strong and give me a new sense of satisfaction.

He speeds up, his breathing ragged as I raise my upper body bracing his chest. My back moulds to his sculptured abdomen and muscled chest perfectly as we become one.

"Daddy is going to make you cum so hard," he thrust upward wrapping his hand around my stomach and the other around my neck. "I love when you touch me like that baby."  My hand wrap behind his neck pulling him closer if it's possible and caressing his neck. His mouth came down to my neck kissing roughly. "Ahhh" I scream out "I'm about to cum daddy."

He pulls out and I whine, "put it back in sir." I let out a swift of air rubbing my rear to him.

"What you want baby," he asks knowing fully well what I need.

"I need you inside me now."

"Your wish is my command" he glides into me curving his hip upward hitting my spot. I turn my head giving him access to my lips and his head is buried in my neck. His head moves up to mine and our lips connect moulding to each other.

I cry out in pure pleasure and satisfaction as ecstasy takes me over completely. Carrying me to a higher acceleration level.

"You ready to give daddy one more," I nod on his shoulder, I couldn't form another word. He thrust into me curling his hip and bring his hand to my nub rubbing soft circles.

He picks up his pace and I scream out in enjoyment as he fills me up. I cum hard on his shaft convulsing. He groans holding tight to my limp body against him as he orgasms deep within me.

We fall to the bed a breathing mess.

"You want to do it again," I ask.