I nod hesitantly. "I need you."

He pulls me into his arms, laying me down on the bed. His hands caress my sides, massaging my hips.

"Is it okay if I kiss you," Dabi asks in a soft voice, staring at me with loving eyes.

"Since when do you ask permission," I half chuckle, wrapping my arms around his neck. His body closes in on mine, confirming he is just as aroused as I am.

"Since I want our first time to be consensual," he whispers before kissing me.

My eyebrows quirk in half suspicion and half shock but I allow myself to melt into him. The heat he creates in me pounds in my chest, almost making it hard to breath through his sweet kisses.

Dabi pulls away with a soft smile. "Want me to prep you? I don't mind taking our time."

I shake my head, pulling him back in with my thick thighs. "I need you now. Don't make me beg."

He chuckles weakly, lining himself up at my hole. "Wouldn't dream of it, Tomura."

My eyes widen, both at him calling me by my first name and not that stupid pet name and the pressure of him pushing into me.

I cling onto him as he groans under his breath, slowly making his way completely inside. The pain is so intense, it feels like my ass is on fire. But at the same time, it feels good to have him fill me, his cock naturally rubbing my prostate like he had before.

"Fuck," I curse, biting my lip. My eyes tempt to roll back but I'm distracted from the pain thankfully.

Dabi holds the sides of my face, resting his weight on me as he kisses me deeply. I feel myself kiss back even though I know none of this is right. He's broken me, molding me like clay into his own personal sex slave.

I eventually pull away with a moan, throwing my head back as he moves in me slowly. His face rests in the crook of my neck, spreading sweet kisses along my sweet spot.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this with you." His hands hold my hips as he goes a bit faster, making me whine in pleasure.

"Fuck, Dabi," I pant, gritting my teeth. "Stop with the sweet shit and just fill me already!"

He chuckles, sitting up slightly to where he was lined up directly at my prostate. His thrusts get a bit sloppy, abusing my prostate to the point I can't hold myself back any longer.

My eyes roll back, my back arching as I cum loudly, crying out in bliss. "Dabi, ahhh! Finish me, fill me up," I beg, tears forming in the corner of my eyes. I hate myself for loving his cock.

Dabi pulls out suddenly, his cum spilling onto the sheets as he groans, panting hard. He strokes himself off, riding out his orgasm in his hand.

He collapses beside me with a thud, grinning wildly. "Wow," he breathes out.

I glance over, narrowing my eyes a bit. "Why didn't you just cum in me?"

Dabi's smiles fades to a soft, caring look resting on his face. "I didn't wanna give you a tummy ache."

"You didn't mind it last time," I respond, feeling my body grow tense.

He stares at me confused as I wrap my hand around his throat, squeezing with four fingers.

"You didn't have a problem with it when you basically raped me in the shower," I remind him. "Don't act like you care now. I know you don't give a shit about me."

Dabi's face contorts as he paws at my hand. "Tomura, I didn't do that. I wouldn't do that to you-"

"You did," I cry, my lip trembling. "Don't you remember?"

"Tomura," Dabi says in such a soft, hurt voice. "I didn't do that. I promise you, it wasn't me."

I press my pinky against his throat, holding him with all five fingers. "You're a liar."

Dabi teases up, a bit of blood dripping from his eye like a single tear...but nothing happened.

I jump back, scrabbling against the bed. "W-What?!" I grab a pillow, sheets, his bottle of whiskey. Nothing denigrates. "M-My quirk..."

Dabi sits up, reaching for me back away from him. "Tomura, what's going on?"

"I-I don't know," I whimper, stumbling backwards off the bed. I shake my head, running out of his room.

"Shiggy Baby," he coos, making me freeze in my tracks, my hand resting on the door handle to my bedroom.

"Tomura," calls Dabi again. My eyes widen, seeing two Dabis before me. They look at each other, both equally confused and scowling.

"It was you, wasn't it," Dabi growls, his fists ablaze. His naked body trembles with anger.

"I'm one to talk, aren't I," says the clothed Dabi.

I look back and forth between the two, sliding down the door slowly, holding my head. "I-I don't understand."

Naked Dabi points to clothed Dabi, both of them radiating blue flames. "He's an imposter! That's not me, Tomura. You have to believe me!"

"He's lying," laughs the clothed Dabi. "I'm the real one. Isn't that right, Shiggy Baby?"

"Shiggy Baby," hisses the naked Dabi. "I would never call him that. I'm the real Dabi."

"Prove it," I cry out. "Tell me something only the real Dabi would know."

"I'm the real Dabi," the clothed one proclaims proudly. "I don't have to prove shit to you."

The naked one sighs, looking at me sadly. "Tomura, I wouldn't lie to you. Please, you have to believe me."

I shake my head, curling my knees into my chest to make myself smaller. "I-I don't believe you."

Out of nowhere, Twice peers down the hall, gasping dramatically. "Whoa! I thought Kai killed you? You really are a zombie, aren't you Dabi."

Both Dabis and I turn our attention to Twice.

The clothed Dabi growls. "Stay out of this, old man!"

"Yeah, what I said," the naked one agrees. He blinks for a moment. "What," he mumbled.

I tug at my hair, feeling like I'm losing my mind. "Prove it! Who's the real one?"

The clothed one bears his teeth, pulling at the collar of his shirt. "Shiggy Baby, it's me! I'm Dabi!"

I look at the naked one, seeing a sad look one his face. "I'm not Dabi," he says, glancing up at me with soft eyes. "My real name is Touya Todoroki."

And with that, Twice steps in, stabbing the clothed Dabi in the gut as he turns to black mush.

"I'm so sorry, Shigaraki. I thought the clone was killed when we sent him to Kai's for intel. I never saw him again. I'm so sorry," Twice sobs. His face goes serious, looking at naked Dabi. "I'm so telling Endeavor."