Ice age: Chapter 8: Manny's doubt

Y/N came back, laying next to Manny who jolted up with a bit of a gasp waking up Ellie. "What's going on?" Ellie asked "Are you okay?" Y/N asked

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to keep you and Y/N safe, and Now you're in the most dangerous place in the world." "This isn't your fault. It's bigger than both of us." Ellie snuggled closer to Manny, Y/N laid in the middle of his tusk "We have... no we will get, Sid." Y/N smiled at him
"Yeah, but If I had been a better friend to him... we wouldn't be here." Manny told Ellie and Y/N.

"Better friend?" Buck jump down "Are you plucking my whiskers? You risked your life, your family, your mate and your baby to save your buddy! Not the best husband or father, but... a damn good friend."

Buck walked past Diego who woke up, he look over to Manny and two sabertooth squirrels jumped on his head, running off together.

Y/N got up "Buck..." he turn around "Thankyou for keeping my family safe" she went back, Manny and Ellie laid together with their trunks together, Manny grabs Y/N and put her in between their trunks.

Buck POV

I looked at Y/N with her family, Diego walked up beside me "what are you thinking?" I turn to Diego "I love her..." "I can see that but what do you think... will she stay here?" "Why? Can she really love me... when she isn't free herself"

I jump into a tree, leaving Diego behind.
-

Diego POV

I watch as Buck climb a tree by himself, laying down on the rock I was on first. I look up at Manny who was asleep and saw Ellie looking at me then Y/N.

I walk up to her "what will happen Ellie?" "I'm not totally sure... it's Y/N adventure... not ours"
"True...." I look away going back to my rock and laid their, looking at Y/N.

Flashback

- back in the meltdown-

Manny placed Y/N down beside me, I look up at him "your soft" "so are you for a baby"

"Technically yes but she's 8 years old" Ellie implied, Y/N curled her tail around her body as she fell asleep. Everyone chuckled as they look at her sweetly 'I hope she grows up strong and finds a good guy in her life'

~ end of flashback ~

I smile looking at Y/N. She curled her tail around her body as she slept like she did when she was little making Ellie, Manny and I chuckle, seeing how cute she is. Even when she got older.

A/N: Yes it's a short part but I don't want it to end so quickly. Lol, please enjoy this little side of the story