Chapter 14: S.P.E.W., Someone Else Knows & Abraxan

Hermione and Ursa are sitting across from each other at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall when Harry and Ron walk in. "Come on. You can do it." Hermione says. Ursa stares at the apple in Draco's hand instead of the cup she is supposed to be working with. "Hey. Pay attention to the cup."

     Ursa smirks darkly before pointing her wand at Draco's apple and casting. "Accio." Draco's apple flies from his hand to Ursa and he bites air. Ursa laughs and almost falls off the bench. "Missing something Dray?" Ursa holds Draco's apple up and Hermione joins Ursa in laughing. Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle start laughing too and Ursa tosses the apple back to Draco.

     "I hate you." Draco says.

     "Ass." Ursa replies. Everyone stops laughing and people look at the Malfoys in shock and fear.

     "Bitch." Draco replies.

     "Bite me." Ursa sticks her tongue out and they both chuckle.

     Ron and Harry sit on either side of Hermione. "That was amazing." Ron says as he sits.

     "Thank you." Ursa replies.

     "Why is Malfoy here?" Harry asks.

     "I'm helping her with Charms. That was the first time she did it." Hermione replies. "Alright back to the cup."

     Ursa points her wand at the cup in front of her. "Accio." The cup moves a little. "I guess I need more practice."

     "You seem to do really well with Charms when it has to do with Draco." Hermione says.

     "I like annoying him. Accio!" The cup flies to Ursa's hand. "I did it!"

     Hermione grabs the cup and puts it back in front of her. "Do it again." Ursa sighs. Harry watches in distain as Ursa tries over and over. Ursa looks up and sees Harry staring at her.

     "Do you have a problem with me Potter?" Ursa asks "Why do you hate me without knowing me?"

     "Why are you nice to Hermione?" Harry asks.

     "Because she is helping me and is a person." Ursa replies.

     "But you're a Malfoy."

     "Are you referring to my family's hatred of Muggle-borns and belief that purebloods are superior and more powerful? I do not hate Muggle-borns. I do not treat people differently because of their blood."

     "But you think you're better?"

     "Maybe, maybe not. Why does it matter as long as I treat others nicely?"

     "Harry leave her alone." Hermione says.

     "What about me?" Ron asks.

     "What do you mean?" Ursa asks.

     "What do you think of my family?"

     "Nothing. I do not know you well enough."

     Draco notices Ursa talking to the boys and storms over. "So now you are speaking to blood-traitors and half-bloods?" Draco asks.

     "You know I do not care Dray." Ursa replies.

     "Just wait until Father hears about this?"

     Ursa rolls her eyes. "I'm not scared of him like you are."

     "I am not scared of him."

     "Dray look it's Father." Ursa points towards the Great Hall entrance.

     "Where?!" Draco looks around rapidly and the Trio and Ursa laugh. "You are such a bitch."