Chapter 10: Shakespeare

Start from the beginning

I just can't help but to feel so special. She's done things she never did for me. And she's willing to do anything just to keep me. Taeyeon is sincere when she said she likes me. And she's doing her best to show me how much sincere she is.

She turn right and stopped in front of a huge gate. I saw three guards came to check her car thoroughly. I saw the name of the place, Shakespeare. I furrowed my eyebrows. This is like, 15 minutes of drive away from our school!

This place is exclusive for wealthy people. If I'm not mistaken, there are only ten houses inside of this. And they are all filthy rich. My eyes widened. This is why the girls couldn't find Jessica! Turned out, she's just hiding inside of this luxurious place that no one can easily get in!

I jumped on my seat when I heard the guard knocked on Taeyeon's side of the window. Gosh! That startled me. Taeyeon rolled the windows and I could tell that she's glaring at him judging by the way he gulp.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Kim. We have to know who's with you." He nervously stated.

"Her name is Tiffany Hwang."

"But your friends are not allowed here ma'am. You told us to warn you before about your friends."

She sighed. Took a glance at me and I saw her eyes that seems to be apologizing to me. Oh no, we can't come in?

"She's my girlfriend." I stopped everything that I'm doing. I blinked my eyes several times, still can't believe what she said.

"Ah! Okay, ma'am." The guard salute at her then he signalled the two other guards to open the huge gate and let us in.

Taeyeon quietly step on the gas as we drive inside. I'm still shock of what she said to the guard in front. I don't know why I'm making this a big deal but it can't get out of my head.

This place is massive. Houses are far from each other. And they are all modernized luxurious house. Taeyeon parked her car in front of a black and white mansion. She is indeed regular in this place 'cause when the gate detected her car, it automatically open. Dang! This is so cool!

After she park her car inside of the house, I saw the gate automatically closing on its own. Taeyeon walk out of the car as she walk around to open my door. Only then I realized that I've been in awe for a short while.

"Thanks." I said shyly when I walk out of her car.

"Taengoo!!" I heard a high pitch squeal from a woman. I almost covered my ear. She's loud.

I was startled when I saw a woman jumped on Taeyeon. I furrowed my eyebrows. Is this Jessica? She's very clingy huh?

"Get down." Taeyeon groaned. Yeah, tell her, Taetae.

The woman giggle playfully as she get back on her feet.

"Anyway, this is Tiffany." Taeyeon turn around to hold my hand. I let her to do so. I think I might have grip on her tighter than usual 'cause she look at me, surprised.

"Tiffany, this is Krystal. Jessica's younger sister." I thought Jessica's family is dead? What the hell?

"Oh! Nice to meet you." I offered my hand and she took it gladly.

"Where's your sister?"

"Miss me?" A woman with a higher pitch voice spoke in front of us.

"Why would I?" Taeyeon playfully replied.

"Well, you were just here yesterday. You're here again." She shrugged. This woman, she is Jessica. She is indeed pretty. Although her features from the picture that Sooyoung showed me had matured, I can't say anything but gorgeous.