-Stained-

Hyunjin walked into the main house, slamming the door behind him. Well, he didn't exactly walk he limped but that was beside the point. The state he was in attracting the attention of everybody, San ran off to find somebody who could help while the other Ateez members remained gawking at him. Jeongin came rushing into the room with a medical box in his hands and other levanter members behind him. "Hyunjin what the fuck happened to you?" Changbin gasped. Jeongin applied disinfectant to Hyunjins wounds and tried to bandage up what he could, the older hissed from the pain and tried to push him away. Upon hearing the commotion, Minho and Chan walked downstairs and gasped at the sight in front of them. "What did you do?" Felix cried out. A gun was tucked into the waistband of Hyunjins trousers and was poking out from underneath his bloodied shirt.

It dawned upon Felix what had happened and he covered his mouth with his hands in shock. "What the fuck is going on?" Minho asked. He looked around at his members for an answer and was pissed when he didn't receive one. "You killed him didn't you?" Felix whispered. Jeongin froze in mid-air and stopped applying plasters. Hyunjin looked down at the floor. "Hyunjin" Minho said sternly. Chan realised and sprinted for the door. "Where are you going?" Changbin yelled after him. They all heard a car engine start and the gravel crunching as it drove away. "Hyunjin" Minho repeated. "I need an explanation now". Hyunjin buried his head in his hands and refused to say anything. Hongjoong decided that this was a private matter and pulled his gang away so that Levanter could talk by themselves.

Felix didn't know why he was so upset, he had killed people too and Jisung was supposed to be the enemy. He grew up in Australia and when his parents died he had no other choice but to join a gang so he could survive. The gang forced him to move to Seoul and ordered him to take down Levanter, Felix was only young and scared which Minho took pity on. He was invited to join levanter, people were scared of him so it was hard for him to make friends. When Jisung came into the house, Felix felt like this was a new opportunity and he wanted to make friends with the latter. So when Jisung said yes to being friends Felix was ecstatic, it had only been a few days but they had bonded well and now apparently his first-ever friend was dead. He couldn't count the other gang members as his friends, they were considered brothers to him.

Minho didn't know what to do, Chan had run off,  Hyunjin wasn't responding, Felix was crying and Jeongin was panicking. Changbin was looking at him for an answer which he didn't have. Seungmin walked into the room and assessed the situation. He got onto his knees in front of Hyunjin and made the older look at him. Hyunjin was clearly in a manic state and wasn't up for making a conversation so Seungmin did the talking. "Come with me, we can wash the blood off your hands and get you some fresh clothes okay?" He stated calmly. Hyunjin nodded and took his hand, they exited the room together. Thank god for Seungmin Minho thought, the next step was to find out where Chan had gone and to figure out where Jisungs was.

Hyunjin stood still as Seungmin pushed his hands under the cold tap. The water turned pink as it swirled down the drain, he watched as his stained hands cleared up a bit. Seungmin had given him some new clothes to wear which he changed into once his hands were clean. "I'm hoping that you didn't do what I think you did" Seungmin said. Hyunjin just looked at him. "Your better than that" he said.

——————————————————————————

Chan arrived at his destination and slammed the breaks on which sent the car to a skidding stop. There was another car parked outside, it was a familiar one which only worries him more. He hadn't bothered putting a seatbelt on since he was in such a hurry so getting out of the car was easy. "BamBam?" Chan yelled. "In here" he heard from the back room. His heart was in his throat as he walked towards where he heard the voice come from. BamBam was stood with his back towards chan, he was hovering over somebody on a chair. He had blood dripping from his hands which only increased the oldest heart rate. BamBam stepped to the side revealing what he was doing. Jisung was slumped in the chair with blood painted all over his body like a canvas. BamBam had tried to clean him up but the damage was quiet severe. "Is he.." Chan trailed off not wanting to say the obvious. BamBam had a pained expression across his face and looked distressed.

"No, I'm not dead you dickhead".

Jisung jumped out of the chair and investigated his face using the mirror that hung from the wall. "You didn't do a very good job at fixing me up did you Bam?" he said. BamBam glared at him. "You could have a little bit of gratitude Han, I could have ignored your call and left you here to lick your wounds" he spat. Chan let out a huge sigh of relief and grabbed Jisung by the arm and pulled him. The younger let out a Yelp of surprise as Chan hugged him tightly, squeezing what little life he had out of him. "Chan you're crushing me" Jisung wheezed. BamBam laughed and began to clean up the bloody tissues off the dresser. "I thought he killed you," Chan said letting the younger go and peering at him from arm's length. "It's going to take a lot more than a few punches to kill me" Jisung replied with a cocky smile painted on his face. "I wouldn't congratulate yourself just yet, you've got some serious recovering ahead of you" BamBam reminded. Jisung scoffed and flexed his arms in the mirror. "You should have seen the other guy" He laughed.

"I did, he looked like he was about to have a huge breakdown, what did you do?" Chan questioned. "Not much, I just told him exactly what he will gain by killing me which is nothing" He paused. "And told him that I am a child of God and will come back no matter what" Jisung continued. Chan rolled his eyes and pushed him. "Felix is freaking out, he thinks your dead," he said. Jisungs cocky expression turned into a pained one. "I want to see him," he said. "Let's go then," Chan said. The two were about to walk away when BamBam grabbed the younger by the shirt, preventing him from going anywhere. "Hang on, you were just on deaths doorstep and you want to go back to the place where the guy who did this to you lives?" He exclaimed. "I'll be fine Bam," Jisung said. BamBam shook his head and gripped onto him. "I won't let you go back there I'm sorry," he said.

Chan placed an arm on his shoulder and gave him a small smile. "I promise I'll protect him Bam you don't have to worry," he said. BamBam still wasn't convinced. "I won't be there to patch you up again Jisung, what if he shoots you for real this time? That bullet missed you by an inch" he said. Jisung hugged him tightly. "He missed on purpose, if he wanted to kill me he would of Bam, trust me I'll be fine". BamBam looked at the two with a sad expression in his eyes. "Okay but you know where I am if you need backup," he said.

Chan got into his car, and Jisung slid into the passenger seat. BamBam drove off into the night and Chan put on his seatbelt this time, reminding Jisung to do the same. He was going to have some serious explaining to do when he got back to the house.

A;N

I love BamBam 💕

I would never kill Jisung I love him too much

I would never kill Jisung I love him too much. It wouldn't really be a Minsung story if he wasn't the main character. But who knows what the future holds for him?