Chapter 3

Chapter 3
We sat on the couches and Nia said "wow thats Cozy" i smiled at her and said "i know right"
Teon looked at both of us and said "well what do you want to know?"
We both said "every thing from very beginnings"
-alright
He leaned on the back of the couch and crossed his legs and we did the same thing and he smiled and said " once upon a time there was creatures that has been created before primitive or early Humans to be exact 1000 years  before them and they had male and female gender and funny part it was that the male one wore a robe and a baggy pants and female one wore the same thing except they had a little shirt under that robe now i can tell you We had the same sexual organs as humans and we were like humans except we had no body we just had the  spiritual part of human beings but we could have felt passion , anger, happiness ,love ,embarrassment , fear ,greed, and some other Emotions .
I rosed my hand with smile and like a good student to  ask him something he laughed and then a charming smile appeared on his face and said
"yes miss Crown what is your question?"
-well if you are just spiritual part why can we see you fully human looks like?
-i was getting there, with Magic  but we looked like this to each other even before we learned magic ,but after we use magic ,humans also could see us the way we actually looked like
-oh i see , i'm not gonna interrupt your story any more
-thanks dear where were we oh yeah so  we were strong and beautiful and unable to die at that time, we didn't get hurt at all and all us had a gift of magic but some of us which became our Royal family were the full wizards they had known all of the spells and how to implements them and they started to write books for others to learn magics none of us knew how we came to be ,but now i know Great God Created us the only problem we had was that we didn't eat anything or feel anything with only our hands and we couldn't sleep  so the Royal's started to do researches to find what are we and how we survive they understood that if we go to animal's bodies we could feel and eat so as fun they started  to do that and all other people that weren't royals started to learn magic and improve their skills  and royals continued to experiment on everything they found fascinating things After five hundred years they learned how to reproduced and that was the time i came to this world 2 weeks in my mother's body and 500 years before primitive humans  they also understand that it is added to their age once every hundred years and after children born they understand after a week they become fully grown adult so they reproduced as much as they could and our population became twice as before after 500 hundred years almost every one was good at magic and some of us were expert i was lazy and never cared about my life so i wasn't practicing as much as others and it was the time primitive human was shown in our area royals were fascinated and went to their bodies now i know we were like parasite we weren't aliens but we have done pretty bad damages to people and animals around us  human bodies were so better than animals when we went to animals body our mind degraded to them and we only thought about basics needs eating , sleeping , feeling and reproducing but when we went to human bodies we could also think and that felt more powerful ,so problems began right after all of us tried human bodies the feelings were different and all of us loved the feelings we felt on human's body so thinking started and in mean time primitive human found out about us they understand they are some creatures  that sometimes take possession of their bodies so they tried to trap us and after too many afford they got the king and his wife with fire and salt and stone and leaves of certain tree and their teeth and water around them and they finally were able to kill the king and his wife their body turned to white circle crystal or as you said a white Boba so primitive people throw them into river and after minute or two they came back to life so it was that time we got we have 2 lives because king did the same thing again but this time he turned to gray boba and then he turned into ashes  and never came back this was the beginning of the reign of king's son Elmer Crown , Emma's ancestor he was ambitious , powerful at magic and seeing future  , selfish  , a little cruel and he thought he was always right he started to experiment on the way we died and sacrifice so many people so he got if we bury the boba's underground we could be dead for so many years and not age a day and since he was doing this a lot my father as Smith that creates swords and stuff for our houses and some other people rose up against him and he banished them as traitors but speared my mother and my life from that day i started to learn and practice magic as hard as i could.
While he was telling his story i looked at my watch and it was 5 pm so i ordered two Italian  pizza to eat as lunch and dinner and he was talking while we were eating we told him does he wants to eat he smiled and said i don't eat .
And continued " i became master at every possible magic ,in the mean time after young king banished people who rose against him he used his seer power to see distant future since he was very powerful he saw this year ,oh i almost forget to ask which year are we in!?
Nia answered" 2018"
Teon's eyes widen from wonder and said
"wow its been too many years well lets continue he saw rose of normal humans like you guys and saw how Intelligence they became and showed us all,
he suggested that he kill all of us and resurrect us after people became smarter and had everything to live in peace and happiness it was the time people divided to two groups the one's believed what he said was right and the one's that were totally disagreed with him i was one of them until i saw the future until now ,i loved how the world changed and became like what  it is  now and i even liked my future but i still against the fact of using people's body because based on research we did we understand that people know we are in their bodies and they can not do anything about it  and that made me unhappy so i only used alive human body once
I said"what do you mean?"
-well imagine a 17 years old smart boy who wants to be a doctor and help people and heal them and be useful to his country and his people and suddenly one of us decided to occupied his body and because the comfort and intelligence he brought to us not letting his body go he feel us and know that we stole his body but he can not even talk with us through his own mind and after 10 years his soul dies but we still have his body he lost all of his dreams to help people and be useful just because we liked what his body brought to us i never want to do this to anyone and after i saw the future i am not going to let any of bobas to do this to any human being and after first time i tried that poor primitive human body i never used alive human body i always occupied dead people body from that time until now  
-you are a good boba , i smiled softly to him
-thanks ,he smiled back and look softly in to my eyes
Nia said "please continue"
-alright after 200 years the young king Elmer lost his patient people became more unhappy and against him because of the plan he had in his mind ,most of them said that with this we lose our 2 lives chance and we kinda of become mortal some of them had same thinking as i had they said its not fair to stole people's life for our pleasure and its goes on and on until Egbert Tiara king's only and younger brother Nia's ancestor told him to do whatever he thinks its right and ignore  everyone he lied to his people and said he let go of that thought but at night he executed his plan and killed everyone and wizard of the town right before his death cursed them to all of their descendants with power to lost their whole family on their legal age and the brothers hardly reunite with each other and never feel satisfied  and here we are now someone probably dug us up and put us in some breath mint box because as a trap we taste good for humans but when they eat us with consent we could never leave their body unless someone kill that Vessel and we have to leave but they die too and also if we leave their body with force and gather all of our magic the humans will die i don't know why they do that because we are belong to too many years ago but they did and we resurrect when humans throw us in water that exactly what you did for me.
-yeah
-thanks
-your welcome
-i need to apologized ?
-about?
-well when i first came out of that boba i stare at your beautiful eyes
-yeah i noticed i couldn't talk or move 
-yeah i was getting information about your language and i accidentally saw something more.
I narrowed my eyes angrily "like what?"
-well please forgive me i saw impact of the death of your family and your ex boyfriend and you being Math teacher
I growled " its okay every one know about these things just please don't read my mind again "
-i promise
I stood up and said "thanks for explaining our history but two of us our human and its 10 pm i need to clean myself and then sleep because i'm so tired"
-you welcome , sure i understand when are you two going to wake up?
-i don't know about Nia but i'm going to sleep until 12 pm
Nia said "i synchronized my sleep with you don't worry"
-okay lets go up to show you your room
-okay
Teon said" i have to talk with you two more is it okay to continue our conversation tomorrow ?"
We both said yes and says our good nights and went up on stairs and i showed my sister Emily's room to Nia to wash up and sleep and went to sleep in my Mom and dad's bedroom tonight and used their bathroom .
Please follow me on instagram for more @saba_a20211