Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Jiraiya:"Don't like the sound of that."

Asher:"Oh I asure you, the "thing" in the box is nothing bad, but the story behind it is tragic."

Everyone felt uneasy after what the being said but ignored it for now.

As thet are walking more and more in the mansion, the closer they walked to a certain room the more they can hear someone banging on a table while saying tasty.

They entered the room and the saw the person they were looking for, Naruto eating. In every bite he took he said "tasty" at the end all while he had his signature smile.

Trio:'This is a hashira?!'

Sakura:"Well, it does sound like Naruto, except it's not ramen."

Satsuki:"Mhm."

Kakashi:"Yep."

Ino:"It also reminds me of a certain Akimichi."

She looks at Choji, as the said man ate a bag of chips and suddenly stops and puts the bag away knowing he is being called out.

Choji:"Hehe, I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Ino:"Sure you don't."

Shikamaru:"*sigh* Troublesome blonde, leave him alone, you're not an angle yourself."

Ino:"I never said I was you lazy bum!"

Tanjiro:"U-um s-sir? Mr. Naruto, I wanted to talk to you about something important."

Naruto:"Hm? Ah! It's you! The one at the hokage tower."

Tanjiro:"Yes I'm Tanjiro, This in Zenitsu, and over here is Inosuke."

Naruto:"I see. Also, isn't there one in that box?"

Tanjiro:"Yes, my sister Nezuko."

Naruto:"Yes. I remember that demon."

Jiraiya:"Woah Naruto, no need to be rude."

Anko:"He has his sister in there?!"

Shikamaru:"Must be tiring."

Minato:"He said demon, and I know he isn't being a jerk. She probably is one, and the other Hashira and myself included knows this correct?"

Asher:"Nice observations, and yes. Flashback time!"

Flashback

Shinobu:"Enough of all that, I'm more intrested in the boys story. Taking care of a demon is clear violation of the law, and is heavily looked down on in konoha."

Naruto:"Haha! Indeed, should we execute them?"

Goyomei:"Poor child, it would have been better If he were never born."

Tengen:"Let me execute them, I'll leave a dramatic blood splutter, it'll be marvelous."

Mitsuri:"you'd kill this adorable child? How cruel."

Anko:"These people are weird."

Kakashi:"Your one to talk."

Lee:"To kill a child, how unyouthful."

Shinobu:"Now Tanjiro, would you care to explain."