chapter-5 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

i woke up and i had music in my mind 

'wake up in the morning feeling like p diddy' (tik tok by kesha)

i smiled at myself and got off the bed 

.

..

...

silence 

total silence in the room. 

i walked towards bathroom and got scared by myself. I looked like a mess

Hair all in air. I washed my face and brushed my hair and then went to my room.

I greeted some staff I met in the way and pushed open my door revealing......no one

'what was I expecting?' I said to myself.

I took my cloths and went to take a bath.

I wore my pink pants and black t shirt.

I walked towards the boys dorm.

....

I saw 2pm going towards cafeteria....I bowed and said " annyeong haseyo"

They bowed and said hello back. I entered the boys dorm skz section

(A/N- I don't know what there dorm system for real is so I wrote anything.... don't mind)

I waved them hello and kept my bag aside

I saw the beds messed up and started folding their cloths.

"Atleast fold your cloths guys" I said

"You are doing it we don't have to" changbin said.

After folding those tons of clothes I sat on a chair. Finally.....

"So what do we have today?" I said.

Bangchan was standing with his back facing me. He turned around and said " we will show you around the building today and then today will be you first vlive" he said and started walking towards closet.

"Oh ohkay" I said and sat down on a chair. All were busy doing something and Lee know and jisung were playing games.

"What are you playing?" I asked peeking into their devices. "Free fire" Lee know said in his cold voice.

I scoffed and said " I have 1000 diamonds" I said proudly not looking at them and smirked.

"Please play with us" jisung said to me
" I am pretty busy you know" I said looking at my non existence watch.

"Aish" ji sung said and I cut him off saying "tell me your ID"

......

We three were playing and then i.n also joined us. We were playing 5th round and I won again. We were a team but I won because they all died leaving me alone to play that game.

"Yayyy I won again!" I said jumping on my seat.

"Yes we too yayy" ji sung said and i.n and Minho gave him disappointed look.

"Let's go" bangchan said. He was in a hoodie and his hands in his pocket.

"Ohk" I said and stood up
"Bye" I said waving at the members.

I followed bangchan as he took me to his 'chan's room'

"Let's do a live" he said smiling. Aahhh his smile is the best thing I have ever seen.

"Sure" I said giving him a thumbs up.

"Ohk it started" he said "sir may I come in?" I said "yes" he said laughing

....

We had a lot of fun while talking about likes and dislikes. We didn't read the comments.

"Let's read some comments and then end it for today"  he suggested

"Ohk" I said and took my phone

I don't like cho ji ah she is ugly and her voice is not that nice even tho I didn't listen to her singing but I can tell from her normal voice

She's so ugly

Ugh I am better than her

Bangchan say 'hola' and please tell ji ah to leave I don't like her

just leave already you don't fit here

Uff seeing so many hate comments made me tear up but I was angry also so I kept it normal.

I looked at chan and he was looking at me with concern. I smiled and said " now the show starts" smirking

" So I see alot of hate comments which I don't really care about but let's reply to all of them" I said and bangchan didn't say anything

"First I see ' your ugly'......I am better than you" I said and flipped my hair

"Bangchan I love you" I said "that's a comment" I said looking at him and smiled. Holding my tears was very hard but I did it anyway

'Your voice is not nice ik that from your normal voice haha' " you didn't have to write haha cause it's not funny and I wouldn't be here if my voice was not nice.

'I am soo better than her why is she selected'
"I am selected because I gave audition and because I was confident.

"I... Really want to curse but I won't" I said making a fist.

"Calm down calm down let's end it here byee" he said and ended the live.

I was feeling so sad that I can't even tell him. I don't want him to be sad because of me I really wanted to cry right now. I stood up from my seat and walked outside towards the bathroom.

I could hear bangchan calling me but I didn't look back and went inside the bathroom and burst out my tears.

My makeup was ruined but I didn't care.

....

I came out after 10 minutes of crying washed my face and went back to chan's room. "Hi" I said with a weak voice.

"Hi are you alright?" He said and stood up walking towards me

"Yeah I'm fine I guess" I said forcing a smile.

"You don't have to pretend if you want my shoulders to cry I am always there" he said as he caressed my back.

I nodded with a smile and sat on the couch.

"Do you wanna hangout today?" He said out of nowhere

I looked at him and said " ohk who else?" I asked " other members" he said as he switched his computer off.

"Where" I asked staring at the ceiling.

"I don't know"

"Wow"

"Thanks....think of somewhere"

"Ohk I know a place let's go there"

"Ok I'll text everyone"

He took out his phone and started typing on his phone.

I was thinking about the fans  hating me. I don't really care but I don't know it just hurt me so much that I wanted to cry. I started to hear people saying those hate comments and couldn't resist and tears started to fall from my eyes. I sat down and brought my knees near my face.

"Yah what happened? Are you alright?" I heard bangchan saying. But I cried.

Bangchan stood up and sat near me and placed my head on his shoulders.

____________________________________