Doflamingo's smirk widened. This is his chance to scare Law. The moment Trafalgar D Water Law entered his life and everything went upside down.

The flamingo man looked down at the girl next to him and laughed when she used her secret weapon: the puppy eyes. "Fufufufufu~ Who am I to say no to those eyes~" He laughed. "You have a deal. I already know the heart crew's location. They're a few islands away from here. I've sent Trebol with some of my soldiers to bring this Bepo 'bear' to Dressrosa."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I jumped in excitement and hugged Doflamingo tightly. "From this day, I'll give the title of the best kidnapper in the New World.... No, in the whole world!" Then, I took his sunglasses and put them on, then went to get his fluffy coat.

Suddenly, my body stopped moving against my will. I cursed under my breath and glared at Doflamingo. "What now?"

"It's lunch time~" He got up and put my small body on his shoulder. Like a sack of potatoes.

"Hey! You jerk!" I gasped and playfully punched his back. "Put me down, you damn flamingo!"

"Give me back my sunglasses and I'll think about it." He said. I immediately gave him his red flamingo sunglasses but to my surprise, he didn't put me down.

"You traitor!" I grabbed his short blonde hair and pulled it. "I said 'I'll think about it.' and I decided against putting you down. You're a lucky girl you know? A free ride on the shoulder of Donquixote Doflamingo~ Fufufufu~ The king of Dressrosa~" he laughed while walking out of his office.

"Can we just go and hard lunch. I'm not feeling well up here. Too high for my liking..." I mumbled.

"Fufufufu~ you're quite amusing~"

"Oh hush you stupid flamingo!"

****

"We're close to Dale island Bepo. Just hold on for a little longer buddy!" Penguin eyed his friend with a worried expression, which went unnoticed since his weir hat hid his eyes.

"I can't take it anymore! It's so hot!" Bepo wiped the sweat from from his forehead while gasping for air. The Heart pirates submarine is sailing under water, which means the atmosphere was quite hot for the poor talking bear.

Bepo fell down on his back and looked at his two creemates: the one and only Shachi and Penguin.

"...I'm hungry." Bepo sighed. "I really wanna eat a big fish all by myself..." He sighed again. "It's so hot. I can't even breath... And I miss Captain."

"COULD YOU SHUT UP FOR JUST A MOMENT?!" Shachi and Penguin snapped at him and the bear got depressed all of sudden.

"I'm sorry...."

.

.

.

"AND STOP APOLOGIZING ALL THE TIME!!!"

Bepo sighed again. His closed his eyes and began thinking about his dear Captain. Trafalgar D Water Law.

Suddenly, he felt the submarine moving upward to the surface of the ocean. Bepo jumped in excitement. Finally, he'll get some fresh air!

The rest of the Heart Pirates gathered together. Some of the them holding shopping bags and preparing themselves to check the new island.

The Heart Pirates submarine finally reached the surface and Bepo giggled in satisfaction.

"Ah~ this is so refreshing!" The bear opened his eyes and looked around, enjoying the cool air.

"Nene~! Look what we have here~"

Bepo felt something warm and wet on his shoulder. He quickly turned around and was met with a hard chest, a wet substance fell on his head. Slowly, he looked up and was met with grinning, snotty-nosed man.

...

Oh, so that weird substance was coming from his nose...

....

"AHHH!!!!!!" The bear screamed at top of his lungs and fell unconscious. Trebol looked down at him with a confused look. "Nene... That was easy..."

"What did you do to our friend?!" The crew ruched to where they heard the scream and found their cute friend on the floor and a stranger standing next to him.

Using his devil fruit power, Trebol managed to block all their useless attacks and knocked them unconscious as well. "Nenene~ that wasn't fun~" Trebol grabbed the bear and eyed him for a while. "I don't know why Doffy wants him anyway." He said to no one in particular. "Maybe he wants to sell him? Nenenene~"

Without wasting time, Trebol called his subordinates and they brought a ship to where the submarine is. The man put Bepo in a room and chained him in case he tries escaping, then he ordered the navigator to return back to Dressrosa leaving behind the rest of the Heart pirates unconscious and unaware of what happened to their dear first mate.

Mission completed.