Part 3. "Buried Secrets"

*At Home*...

Jungkook: Taemin Hyung...? Where Are you..? .

We all Back to Home, BTS looki'n around in Search of Taemin Oppa while you're lost in your thoughts...
Taemin Oppa is your older brother and Only family members, Few years ago When You're Mom and Dad Went To a Business Trip, They Never Came Back, BTS we're Your neighbours but Their parents Left Them in the house to die alone, But fortunately You and Taemin Found em' in the House, Since Then BTS like family member to you, They Live alone But Everytime come to Your House for Lunch, dinner or  Sleepovers...

.!?!: I'm Here...In Dinner table..!

You Again got Snapped out of your thoughts , when you Heard Taemin's Voice From afar...

Y/n: Oppa...?

You Pulled Your Hands Back from Taehyung Who was Holdin' it All this Time and quickly Rushed towards Your Brother....

Taemin: You're Here...Lil Princess...! C'mon Go and freshen up.. I have Cooked all Your Favourite Dishes..!

You Saw Your Brother Smilin' brightly and already serving food in Everyone's plate....You quickly Ran towards Him and Hugged Hwan tightly while He's Surprised by your sudden Hug...

Taemin: A-Are You Okay....Princess..?

He Hugged You Back while Caressing your Back....
You didn't Said Anythin' But rested your Head on His Chest but Taemin already Understood you're not Okay.....

Taemin: Who Made You sad...? *Deep Voice*

You hitched Your Breath When Taemin's Voice, He was sounding so Dangerous and His Deep Voice was Scaring you, you Slowly Raised your Head to Look at Taemin's Face, and He's Face was Serious, Suddenly Cheerful orb around Him Changed into Dark Scary orb, you Pulled Your self out of hug....

Y/n:O-Oppa~~

Hoseok: We told her Everythin'...!

You're Words got Cut off' by Hoseok and others sudden appearance,

Taemin:*Cold straight Face*... Didn't I Told y'all... Y'all can't Confess her for Now..?

Jungkook:*saicastic Smirk*..Yeah.... But we Couldn't hold It.... Anymore... We Needed to tell her Everythin'..! How Long We're Supposed to Keep this secreat from Her...!

Taemin: Shut it..! Look Y'all Scared Mah Princess..!

Taemin Walked towards you and cupped your cheeks...

Taemin: You Okay..?... Don't Worry Oppa is Here...!

You quickly shrugged off Taemin's Hand and stepped Back From Him....

Y/n: What's happening Here..... WHY I can't understand Anythin'...? Taemin Oppa....Do You already Know about em' (BTS)...?

Taemin Took a Deep Breath and unhooked His apron which he was wearing all' this Time....

Taemin: Ya know.....Why our parents Never Came...?

Y/n: WHAT MOM AND DAD HAS TO DO WITH THIS...!!

You Yelled in Frustration......

Taemin: Because Mom and Dad we're leaders of Mafia Gang...They we're Gangsters....!

For A moment' land vanished under your Feet,

Y/n: That's not true...!

Taemin: It is True........They Went on a Mission But Unfortunately They couldn't able to survive...! But you know What was their Last wish..!