"Keiko!" Mina waved like a madman from her spot at the ravenette's far right.

Keiko sighed, knowing that snagging a table close to the food wasn't going to happen.

As she walked towards the alien-like female, she found that Mina wasn't alone.

Along with Mina, there was a slender, beautiful girl with her black hair in a ponytail. Beside her was another girl with dark purple hair and earphone jacks dangling from her earlobes, looking like earrings.

"Keiko!" Mina cheered, bumping her side with hers lightly. "Let's eat together!"

"Sure," Keiko smiled faintly from her companion's enthusiasm.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu," the tall ravenette said to the other.

Keiko nodded. "Call me Keiko." She looked at the other female. "Both of you."

"I'm Jirou," the shorter girl said.

"Nice to meet you."

Right when they were about to walk to another table, Kaminari and a three foot tall grape tree approached them.

"Yaoyorozu-san, Jirou, Mina, Keiko," the human Pikachu said.

"What's the matter?" Momo asked, looking at the duo.

"You're on the class committee so you probably know already," the small boy, Mineta, started and pointed at the group of cheerleaders skipping past, "but everyone has to wear those clothes and do a cheer."

Jirou looked panicky, Mina didn't hear what was said and went to get a table for them, and Keiko narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Momo was the only one with a normal reaction.

"No one told me of this requirement," she said, simply.

"Well it's up to you if you want to believe it or not," Mineta said, turning away, "but we were asked by Aizawa-sensei to remind you."

Keiko wasn't in the class for a long time, but she knew that Mineta was a pervert of some kind. Judging from his reaction when she first stepped foot in 1A, he was a very determined one.

She thought that it might actually be true, since Kaminari was there to keep the ball guy in line, even if he was a bit of a flirt himself.

Little does she know, the two boys were working together to convince the girls to do this.

Keiko sighed, giving in. "Fine."

▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎

"Lunch is finally over, and now we'll be announcing the final event!

"But before that, we have great news for those who didn't qualify!

"Since this is a sports festival, there's a recreational event planned out for everyone to participate in! We even brought in cheerleader from America to make the event more lively..."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"What are they doing...?"

Keiko and the others stood in matching cheer outfits with pom-poms in hand.

"What happened, class 1A?! What kind of service is this?!"

"Kaminari-san, Mineta-san! You tricked us!" Momo shouted at the two, who were giving each other a thumbs up.

Keiko growled, furiously throwing her pom-poms on the ground. "You've just confirmed your deaths, you idiots!"