4- Run.. For Your Life.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Rocky sits down. "953, if something was to happen to Jennifer or our baby, what would you do?"

953 glares at him. "I would kill whoever hurt them!!" She growls.

Rocky glares at her. "Let me warn you, if you hurt them, I will tear you to pieces."

953 hunches over, baring her fangs at Rocky. "They are MINE, just like YOU are MINE!! I do not make it a habit of destroying my own property!!"

Rocky stares back, not breaking eye contact. "You are a fox and I am a wolf. If you truly wanted to claim anyone of us as your 'property' you would have to challenge the pack leader for superiority."

953 casually takes another liver and swallows it whole. "Oh.. right.. that is you, isn't it?" She asks calmly but breaking eye contact.

"Correct." Rocky replies gruffly.

953 shrugs. "I guess we are at an impasse then. I am not foolish enough to challenge you!"

'Her mortality just worked to our advantage.' Rocky stares at her thoughtfully before walking out.

'What was the point of infecting her?' The voice asks.

'I don't know. Perhaps the fifteen year delay is also affecting the sins..' Rocky then walks towards his room, but falls through a dimensional rift in the floor. "Oh! What now?!!"

343 and Lucifer stand a good distance away from each other. Their surroundings resemble a school gymnasium but much larger. They both turn to welcome Rocky.

"Ah! Mister Hagino! Or should I call you Doctor now?" Lucifer asks.

"You may call me whatever you want, as long as you answer my questions." Rocky replies gruffly.

Lucifer confidently nods.

"Since the agreement was that the dimension's destruction would be delayed fifteen years, does that mean the sins will be rendered dormant?" Rocky asks.

"Yes, that is exactly what that means. It is no longer MY responsibility to end this dimension." Lucifer answers.

"You make it sound like this is a requirement, that the dimensions must be part of this sick game!!" Rocky snaps back.

Lucifer crosses his arms. "Do you really think the Scarlet King is the worst interdimensional being? There are things far more dangerous, things that feed on dimensional energy. The fewer dimensions, the better chance we have of survival."

"OH! OKAY! Let's go ahead and flip this like you are some sort of hero, Lucifer!" Rocky replies sarcastically. "Do think I forgot how you tried to KILL ALL OF US!!"

"You would have been alive in the next dimension.." Lucifer looks blankly at 343. "Besides, neither one of us are any kind of 'hero'. We are both selfish, manipulative, and overall imperfect." He directs his next question to 343. "I am assuming you told him at least a little of what happened, correct?"

343 nods. "A vague description of the event." He then turns to Rocky. "The fact that we are like this is a direct result of our inability to cooperate with each other and our own pride."

Rocky groans. "Okay! So I have my full team to complete these trails. Great! Next question, the sins are still bound to their current hosts, correct?"

Lucifer nods but then cocks his head to the side. "Unless they die!"

"Obviously.. What about Wrath?" Rocky asks.

Lucifer smiles evilly. "Wrath has yet to choose a host.. soo many tasty options! It will likely not emerge, now, until the fifteen year delay has passed. At which time, it WILL be the proverbial 'nail in the coffin' for this dimension."