Chapter Two: Revenge is as Sweet as a Cupcake

Needless to say, I didn't go back to sleep that morning.  I was having way too much fun planning my revenge on the idiot.  Finally, I had something to hold over his head.  And boy, was I gonna have fun with this...

Of course what better to interrupt my evil musings than Ace's phone vibrating.  Grinning, I picked it up to see who it was.  I felt pleasantly surprised to see that it was our school's Queen Bee, Miss Alexis Lombardo.  It was then that my plan started to take place.  And the best part?

He didn't put a lock on his phone.  What an idiot.

Alexis: Hey gorgeous ;)  wat time did u wanna meet up today to have fun?

Stifling a laugh, I started to type a response back to her Royal Pain in the Arse.

Ace (a.k.a. Rebel): actually, i kinda need ur help with a school project during lunch today

Alexis: wat is it? mouth to mouth? ;) ;)

Ace (a.k.a. Rebel): nope.  i need you to dump chop suey on me during lunch today...

Alexis: ummm......

Ace (a.k.a. Rebel): it's for film class and i needed a pretty girl for my movie who's supposed to be angry about me cheating on her... so I thought where else would i find a gorgeous girl to make out with on screen? ;)

Ugh.  Just writing that made my skin crawl, but it had to be done.

Alexis: aww thanks baby :) so wat do i have to do?

Ace (a.k.a. Rebel): u know the nerd zak? just text him right before you walk in the cafeteria that you're about to do it.  dump the pasta on me and start yelling at me for cheating.  then go and punch rebel in the stomach.

Alexis: rebel? wtf does she have to do with any of this

Ace (a.k.a. Rebel): relax babe, she was just assigned to work with me.  she tries to kiss me and i push her away, but ur character sees only the almost kiss and thinks that i cheated on u

Alexa: oh okay :) see you at school gorgeous

Ace (a.k.a. Rebel): see you there baby

I sat back against my headboard.  Man, this was going to be an epic day.